❤︎Episode 30 ✨

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Harsh truths

"If that's the kind of shit that just slips out your mouth than you have a serious fucking problem!"

Two islanders shared a night together

"You know I'd take care of you right?"

"I can't guarantee but I hope so."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Temptation
🤫🤫🤫

ᴏᴍɢɢɢ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴏɴ 9ᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴘ ᴡᴏᴏᴘ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴜʏs!
ʙᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ɢᴜʏs ᴛᴇᴇʜᴇᴇʜᴇᴇ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ!
ᴀʟsᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ɪ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ♡︎

ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 💜💜

Now onto the show!
(ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ)

🌼🌼

The crack of dawn hits the mansion. The room is quiet, with a few soft snores from the islanders.

Jungkook perks his head up and glances around while everyone sleeps. He looks down at Ashlyn while she softly snores. He bites his lip and slowly but gently removes his arm from underneath her head without waking her up. He manages to successfully remove his arm and proceeds to get to hop out of bed.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"DBS escape plan. Let's get it."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In a 007 style, Jungkook rolls forward and glances around as if he's on a mission. He crawls over to Taesan and Taehyung's bed and taps Tae as he sleeps. Tae stirs while Jungkook continues to tap him.

Tae lazily opens his eyes and squints at Jungkook. Jungkook places his finger against his lip; signalling for Tae to be quiet. Jungkook then leans in and whispers in Tae's ear. Tae nods and looks at Taesan as she sleeps soundly. He gently removes his arm from her waist and kisses her forehead before quietly getting out of bed.

Both Jungkook and Tae try not to laugh as they manoeuvre around the room like a pair of secret agents. They both crawl on the floor and head over to the other beds. Jungkook shakes Hoseok awake while Tae wakes up Jay. With his eyes half closed; Hoseok gets up and follows Jungkook, but knocks his toe on the edge of the bed.

Hoseok:"Ah—"

Jungkook:"Shh!"