#16

"OH MY GOSH! I so can't take those bitches anymore." Miya started cursing the moment you sat for lunch.

"What bitches?" You asked taking a bite from your sandwich.

"I was assigned to handle the SS girls 2nd anniversary comeback MV setup. And those girls are way over their heads." she chewed off a big chunk of her sandwich angrily.

"Why? what did they do?" you asked holding back a chuckle. For some reason you always find it funny when Miya curses.

"Those bitches keep changing the design on purpose to annoy me and they keep laughing and rejecting everything I make." she complained. "I'm just going to let the boss handle it."

"What really? Aww my poor baby must have had a tough time." you teased her patting her on the head.

"Yah! cut it out." she giggled at my pouting reaction.

"Well I truly feel sorry towards Jimin. He deserves better than that piece of shit." You stiffened at Miyas last comment. You looked at Miya with eyes wide opened.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Oh you didn't know? Well there is a rumor that one of the members from BTS is secretly dating one of those girls. And everyone thinks that it's Jimin who is dating the biggest bitch Yuri from that group." Miyas words made your heart clench but you refused to believe it.

"Wait. what? are you sure?" you asked to confirm.

"I'm not sure! like I said..it's a rumor. One previous staff claimed that she saw them being way too close once." Miya winked happily spilling the gossip. Yeah! It's just a rumor. It can't be true because he is with you now. Or maybe it was in the past.

"Oh really.When was this?" You asked casually as if this information didn't bother you.

"I think the rumors started spreading after the last annual party." she said thinking. For some reason you felt relieved. Because it was the time when you joined. So it's all in the past now. Time sure did fly. It's almost 6 months since you and Jimin started dating. You shook your head to shake off all the negative thoughts and thought how much you two love each other. He is with you now and that's all that matters to you.

Later that day you stopped by the grocery store to pick up some things to fill your almost empty refrigerator. While walking around you saw a very cute couple playing around laughing and shopping. You smiled thinking of Jimin, missing him. You thought it would have been nice if you two could be so carefree as well. But nothing comes in your favor when dating a famous person.

After stacking up the fridge you cleaned the apartment a bit wondering if Jimin will come back once he returns home tomorrow. You gave him the pass-code so the next time when he shows up, he don't have to wait awkwardly trying not to be noticed by others. Your phone beeped again and it was another cute picture of Jimin pouting saying that he misses you.

"Awww he is so cute!" you said to yourself chuckling. You went to the bed and lied down to take a photo. You highlighted the empty space next to you and sent 'Missing you too!' It didn't even take a second he was video calling you. You chuckled as you answered.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?" he asked trying to put on a serious face controlling his smile.

"Why? are you missing me that much?" you asked teasingly.

"You have no idea. I'll show you once I get home." he teased back smiling, making you blush.

"Did you have dinner yet?" you asked changing the subject.

"No. they just delivered. Come let's have dinner together with me now." he said taking out the food he got. You agreed and placed your phone in front of you to go get your dinner as well.