Prologue.

Phoenix Elan.

 A beautiful maiden with silky black hair, & unusual red eyes. Wherever she went, she was always in the spotlight. 

 However, as beautiful as she was, she was just as desperate, and they say... that desperate people becomes dangerous.

    So, she had become a poisoned flower for the sake of winning the love of Ian Vuinter. Once her fiancee, but now an honorable war hero who saved their country from the demon lord. She kept trying; driving away the other ladies, killing, & working with the rebels who opposed the king.

   But that proved futile, as everything she did, she could never surpass Selene White.

                                                        ...

   'Please, please,' her voice broke down into a sob as she begged down on her knees; 'Ian, please-' *hicc*

    However the man looking down at her was as emotionless as he could ever be; 'It's over, Phoenix Elan.'

    His voice was nonchalant, & his face aloof, but that was probably what injured her the most; 'Please forgive me, Ian. I swear... I only did it because I really loved you, I loved you even before she did! I loved you so much-'

   'It's her you should be begging forgiveness from, not me,' he told her coldly; '...What?'

'So? Beg, Phoenix. Beg for forgiveness, if you beg sincerely... I'll let you die fast.'

  '...' there was only silence as she glared at the woman standing beside Ian.

      -If only you loved me, if only you took me seriously all those times I've chased after you. I seriously wish... I wish I could hate you, I wish I could've hated you.

   'Ah, but... even now, I still love you,' she turned towards him with tears in her eyes, & met his beautiful turquoise eyes that melted into lovely green color, for the last time. Phoenix stared without even flinching at his cold gaze that seemed to hollow out her chest painfully. But what do they say? "Villains have no heart or mercy."

     'Guards, take her away,' Ian ordered, & the knights came, dragging her off slowly by her arms. But even then, her eyes never left him. As he cupped the woman's face, & their voices sounded in the distance. As they laughed, & he kissed her on the lips, even then...

   The next day there was news all around that Phoenix had escaped from prison. However, few days later, her corpse was found mutilated in a forest by a merchant. Her once charming blood red eyes were hollowed out cruelly.

   From Volume 1 Chapter 24- 'The villainess's ending' part 2.

                                         ...

    I no longer remembered my name, nor I remembered how my life was before; I only remembered two things.

First- how I died.

And second... the novel with the name of 'You're my moon.' 

    That novel... I'm the villainess inside that novel.

A/N; I realized that these kind of novels were pretty popular, & after reading one of them, like this really good novel, I decided I wanted to give a try in writing something like this. This is my first time writing this kind of novel, so I might be kind of bad at it. Just a warning.

   Overall, I hope you like it.