CHAPTER-2

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies..

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

........................................................................

Aala's pov :

" But I'll do this for my Zain, I can't be selfish! I want my Zain to be happy! " I said, almost just above a whisper

because Now it's not about me alone, it's about my zains happiness, I can live alone but I don't want Zain to long for a fatherly love in his life.

I always noticed Zain looking at another children playing in the park with their daddies and he'll just pout with longing in his eyes, most of the time Humza will play with him but still he keeps on looking at them while they play soccer.

I'm only doing this because of Zain, he comes before me, he's the only will to live my life happily.

"Alhamdulillah! thank you so much aala, my baby I'll promise you won't regret this! " momma said and hugged me tight and I buried my face in her neck not knowing how to control my overbearing emotions.

Then, I neared humza and cupped his face "I'll never talk to you! if you still blame yourself for that incident! " I warned him seriously and he just smiled at me while a tear slipped out of his eyes..

My softy lion!

I know he still blames himself for Dani's death, I never blamed him because it's not his fault, it was fate and we couldn't do anything about it.

I hugged him tight as he hid his face in my neck, like a child and I stroked his hair lovingly..

"I love you so much my strength!" Humza said, like a child...

"I love you too my baby brother! " I said, affectionately...

Another reason I agreed to this proposal because I don't want him to feel guilty anymore, I want to end his guilt and that's only possible if I married zaamin.

But it's easier said than done!

Everyone left the room with happy faces but I couldn't say the same, I sat on the foot of the bed with clutching my knees and hugging it to my chest, as all the memories began to flash on my mind, making me yearn for him.

Flashback...

I put my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head and continued cooking Dani's favorite dish chicken schezwan noodles with guacamole .

I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist as he put his head on my shoulder kissing my neck softly that made me smile and close my eyes in content.

" smells amazing darling! " he whispered in my ear as his hot breath fanned my ear making me shudder.

" Of course it will... it's you favorite dish after all! " I teased him to which his chest vibrated from his chuckles because I always give him my sassy remarks which only amuses him.

" Gosh darling you never cease to amaze me with that smart mouth of yours! " he smiled affectionately in my direction turning me around so that I can face him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me close to him if that was even possible, I looked at his chiseled face and that fierce greenish blue eyes looking at me like I'm the whole world to him " you shouldn't have cooked darling you should've wait for me, I don't want you to stress yourself! He said kissing my cheek that only made me smile against his cheek.