𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

A/n: Max's past self's sister will be named as Wana from now on.
Two or three more chapters before the second arc since it's almost time to finish the childhood arc since it's taking so long, lol. Also, there's a prequel of Second World called Messiah. It's all about Lady Alaina, the Nine Warriors and the Nameless Hero. Go and check it out.

It's been less than a week that I have met the Drago whose name that I will never know because he never tell his name or either mine because we don't trust each other that easily yet. Still, I helped him with everything in secret. I haven't tell this to dad or Maddox or even Katsuki since I don't want to worry them too much.

That guy is very demanding just because he's injured person. I don't like being ordering around but it's too later for me to turn back so now, he is my responsibility that I have to take care of.

Even so, he does look familiar for some reason. Do I know him in my past life? I do seen the drawings of sister's characters but only a glance of their older designs. There's only 17 character designs including Maddox, Kou and Zack. I do remember she told me that there's two more new characters will join them. But I don't know they are yet.

There's so many things that I need to remember, huh?

Wana, just how many characters did you created?

I sighed tiredly as I walk out from the bathroom with the towel on my shoulders. Wearing fresh new clothes as I walk straight away to the diner table.

"Good morning, Max." Maddox greeted me as I sat beside her like usual and pat her head as a greeting. She smiled when I gave her a pat on the head again in the morning. It's somehow become our mooring routine lately. Well, it's all because I am tired of talking for this morning.

Without saying anything, I just turn my head to the TV and watch the morning's new as I am trying to dry my hair with the towel.

There aren't interesting topics in the today's news since all of them are boring to listen. Until there's a news about a building that hiding in the unknown island were destroyed by an explosion few days ago which located in the middle of the sea, not far away from here.

They said this building was once used as a laboratory but it was hidden for a long time without anyone knowing what that place is. There are some survivors, mostly of them are scientists and were asked many questions about what are they doing in the middle of sea. To my surprise, they were experimenting on children. They couldn't lied about what they are doing since there are some magicians who can use lie detector magic.

"A laboratory that experimented children, huh? Those damn scientists..."I heard Dad muttered as his eyes are glaring with anger at the TV, clenching his teeth. I know it's now illegal in this generation. That's probably why that place is hidden far away from society.

Then, they show the dead bodies of children which covered inside the body bag.

Maddox gasped at the sight of how many children were killed in the explosion. There's no survivors, unfortunately.

As I continued watching, I noticed all of the children are wearing the same uniform. A white jacket and short pants are only thing all of the children are wearing in that laboratory. Behind the the jacket, there's a mark of some logo.

"Seriously....Not again with that damn company...." Once again, I heard dad's angry mutters.

That logo is belong to some kind of a company. Judging dad's reaction of that company, it's not good one.

Wait, an explosion at laboratory.....somehow, I already heard this from somewhere.

I suddenly rose up from my seat which make Maddox and Dad looked at me, surprise by my action but I didn't care about it and just stare at the TV.