Part 39: I am your Boyfriend

Type POV

It was dawn, I opened my eyes. I saw that he laid beside of me, my face was really close to his neck. From his fragrance and how white his neck, I acknowledged that he is P'Tharn.

I moved a bit, then I saw him clearly. I could see his collarbones, something was unusual. Then, I saw his face. Black circle around his eyes. A lot of acnes on his face, Then, protrude cheekbones.

His looks is always mesmerizing me, but that time, he looks so terrible. That face locked my gaze, I couldn't move for a moment. "Your face is so terrible". I mocked at that deep sleeper. He didn't answer my words.

I touched his nose tip.

Possibly that my finger was too cold, he moved annoyingly. I was so happy just to look at his face. Annoying face that made my life up and down lately, but made me smile easily.

"Are you sincere with your words last night?", I asked him again. Everything he told me last night was make a sense, but I still couldn't believe in him. I still hate him, but I couldn't lie that my body missed him so much. When he was still sleeping, I wanted to be closer to him.

But, I didn't want to make him wake up. It becomes so weird if he looked that I enjoyed the time with him. I had my pride.

But everything about him made me interested. Including his long hair. It must be the time for going to barbershop.

Shit.

I need to condemn myself. I was still so excited about detail of him.

Then, I loosen his grip. I need to leave that place. I opened the door, cold air touched my skin. Ouch. It was so cold. But, I left that place.

I saw that P'Thorn sat alone at terrace. So, I decided to walk toward him.

"Wake up?", he asked me. I just nodded. Then, he asked me to sit beside of him. "Coffee?"

It was so weird for coffee for me and that time was too early morning. But, I didn't have any idea. I just agreed with him.

"Did you give him another punch last night?"

"Nope", I replied him quickly.

P'Thorn smiled.

Shit.

Asshole Tharn must be told his brother that I beat him.

"Is he crying when he said I gave him a punch?", I asked P'Thorn.

"Did you really hit him?"

"Didn't he tell you?", I widened my eyes.

P'Thorn shook his head.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

I just dig my own grave.

"He is my brother", he told me. "When something happen to him, I acknowledge him"

"Your brother is asshole"

"But, you love asshole"

Shit.

He shut my mouth up.

"Did you really move from that condo?", he asked me for second time.

I nodded.

"Can you come back?"

I shook my head.

"Are you really hate him?"

I couldn't answer his question. I love and hate Khun P at that time.