[ 5 ]

Hi babygirl, i wanna see u tonight ;)

Your hands shook and was pissed that you dropped all of those groceries, good thing you didn't buy any glass bottles that couldv'e been easily destroyed. You knew who the hell sent that creepy text.

It was Park motherfucking Jimin

Your long-time best friend, you can't remember from which days you two knew each other but he's the longest friend you could think of, he's been with you through it all, something you always appreciated about him. If you'd try to recall any memory of your childhood, or any memory at all, the one thing you knew was you were with Jimin.

He was a flirty, bisexual, short king, he came out to you during 2nd year of high school. He had his own way of flirting with both men and women, sometimes you, which you already got used to. You could argue that he isn't even that small, he was a few inches taller than you so to speak. He was a college professor who ran wild with the students during college parties, a really fun teacher.  He had a dreamy look in him that makes you fall for him without even realizing it.

But you did. And you took careful measures not to fall for him again.

You sat down at the nearest bench at the park near your house and collected your bearings, before replying.

wdym seeing me tonight?

babe where the hell even are u?🧍🏼

with candice rn

👁👄👁
who's candice...

can diz balls fit in ur mouth ‼️

what is worng with you

worng

wrong*

worng

worng

You knew it infuriated him when you messaged what he typed wrong in the chat and when you ignored his texts so you decided to do that to annoy him more. You went home walking, spotting Jimin's red porsche in your driveway, him still knocking on your door with a distressed look on his face.

"hey" You called our from afar waving a bit.

He beamed at you, smiling so bright it rivalled the lamppost beside you. He jogged towards you and grabbed some of your groceries for you.

"Literally where have you been love, I've been here for hours" he said as you opened your front door and ushered him to go in.

"As I said, with Candice" you grinned at him, dropping the bags at the kitchen isle.

You grabbed him a beer from the refrigirator hoping to hand it to him, then you heard footsteps from your stairs. It seems he went up to your room.

You locked the front door and gate and followed him suitly, opening the door to see him looking through your clothes.

"Bestie, what the fuck" you said plopping down your bed, drinking the can of beer yourself.