𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter three !
(takes place during 1x11 'hairography')

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE MORETTI HOME WAS QUIET.

Luna had sat down to dinner with her parents a few hours after she came in from school, and then retreated back to her bedroom and hadn't seen or spoke to them since.

This wasn't unusual for them though, it was almost routine.

Luna never felt at ease talking to her parents about school most of the time anyway, because they would always seem to find something that she had done wrong during the day she would speak to them about, and now that she had joined the Glee Club and had yet another "distraction" from her studies, there was no way her parents were going to know about that.

The weirdest part about the Glee practice that she had attended that afternoon, was surprisingly not the whole 'Hairography' aspect that she had been subjected to, but the fact that she didn't actually hate all of the time that she had spent there. Sure, it only took about twenty minutes for Luna to decide that Rachel Berry was one of the most obnoxious people she'd ever met, and sure, Noah Puckerman's constant flirting with her - at her, let's be real here, Luna would rather set herself on fire than willing flirt back with that knucklehead of a boy - was very, very irritating.

But some parts of it weren't so bad.

Before leaving to head home, Tina and Kurt had insisted that Luna trade numbers with them. It seems as though her and Kurt's discussion about their hair had landed her in his good graces, and Luna wasn't complaining about that. And Tina seemed like a sweetheart, so Luna was more than happy to develop more of a friendship with her.

Luna's thoughts of her new friends - are they her friends? Do they even like her? Surely they wouldn't have asked for her number if they didn't actually like her? - were interrupted by a soft knocking on her bedroom door.

"Come in!" Luna yelled, quickly sitting up and making it look as though she hadn't just been sitting doing nothing. She grabbed the Algebra textbook from beside her quickly and held it up as if she were reading it.

Luna looked up from the textbook as her mom was walking in, sending her daughter and small smile as she sat down on the bed.

Claudia Moretti was a very beautiful woman. Her tanned skin and dark brown hair were two aspects of her appearance that Luna was very grateful that she inherited. Claudia had a very kind-looking face, which was true to her personality, for the most part. However you wouldn't want to be the other lawyer that went up against her in a courtroom, because that is when all of Claudia's niceties went away and she became a lawyer, and an excellent one at that. Luna can only remember three cases that didn't go her mother's way, and the days following those losses were not ones that Luna gets particular enjoyment out of remembering.