j e o n g l i x

Requested by @leJINdary_jiminjams

Jeongin sighed as he laid on his bed, scrolling through tiktok on his secret fan account. The male was very bored and nothing seemed to interest him, well until he stumbled onto a tiktok video.

The video was a challenge, where person A straddles person B to get a reaction. Jeongin instantly thought of Felix, a blush creeping onto his cheeks at the thought of it.

You see, the maknea has a crush on Felix. From his deep voice to his small hands. He was whipped for Felix and the other members knew, except the freckled male.

Jeongin debated whether to do it or not. He was scared that it might get awkward between them, but it was basically hugging, and Felix loves hug, so it wouldn't be that awkward, right?

After a few minutes of Jeongin debating with himself, he finally decided to do it.

He slowly walked over to Felixs and Changbins room and tiptoed inside. Luckily, Changbin wasn't inside, probably with Chan and Jisung. The freckled male was currently playing games, shouting at his computer whenever he died, he was so loud that he didn't hear the younger male come inside.

Jeongin walked over to the older male and tapped his shoulder, scaring the older.

"Innie! You scared me-"

Jeongin mumbled something before pushing Felixs chair, so that he had enough room to stand infront of Felix.

"What are you doi-"

Felix stopped speaking when the younger male sat on him and buried his neck into the olders shoulder. It took a few seconds for Felix to finally procces the youngers actions, and with a light blush on his face, Felix wrapped his arms around the youngers waist.

Jeongin was shocked that Felix wasn't shouting or disgusted by what he did. He could feel his palms going sweaty, his heart beating rapidly and his face was now red, "Felix..., I like you."

Jeongin felt Felix tense and instantly regretted everything, thinking the older was definitely going to shout at him but instead, he did the opposite.

Felix pulled Jeongin away, so that he could see the younger and smiled, using one of his hands to cup the youngers cheek and stroke the soft skin with his thumb, "Innie, I like you too."

Jeongins jaw dropped, what??

Felix giggled before leaning in and pecked the younger males lips. Jeongin was even more shocked, trying to process everything.

"Y-you like me?" Jeongin asked.

"Of course I do, Innie." Felix giggled.

Jeongin squealed and with a sudden burst of bravery, he grabbed Felixs face and pulled him into a kiss.

Felix slowly wrapped his arms around the youngers waist, pressing him closer. Jeongins hands now in Felixs hair, playing with the blonde strands. Their tongues fighting for dominance, their teeth clashing and their hearts beating with joy.

However, their make out session was interrupted when the door opened and all the members stumbled onto eachother with huge smirks on their faces and complains of the person on top of them being heavy.

Jeongin got shy and dug his face into Felixs shoulder, again, the older finding it cute.

"Congrats lovebirds, took you 1000 years to finally notice your feelings towards eachother." Seungmin commented, the others agreeing.

"Seungmin!!" Jeongin whined.

Everyone laughed at the younger.

"So, who tops?" Jisung suddenly asked.

Everyone stared at the younger.

"Obviously Felix tops." Seungmin said.

"What? No! It's Jeongin!" Minho argued.

"Are you dumb? Look at them, Jeongin is literally on top of Felix, straddling him." Changbin said.

"So? Whenever they cuddle, Jeongin is always the big spoon." Hyunjin commented.

"Jeongin gives me bottom vibes though, he's so cute and shy." Jisung said.

"Jeongin is always flirty with Felix and Felix always goes red and flustered whenever Innie does flirt with him." Chan joined.

And soon the 6 members were arguing over who tops, whilst the couple somehow escaped the room and went on a cute date.

***

So, who do you think tops? Lmao

I've seen both top Jeongin and top Felix so I wanted to know what you guys think?

💕💕