II

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

my first introduction of the gang was okay, i guess. tori had introduced me to all of them on the first day of school. i had already made friends with andré, robbie was pretty weird but he was okay, cat's bubbly personality is a bit too much sometime but she means well and it's quiet refreshing. beck seemed like that typical guy that all the girls like and he thinks he's really deep and soulful. and jade... well, she didn't seem too bothered to speak to me and i was pretty sure she definitely didn't like the look of me. but she seemed like that will all people so i didn't think too much of it. okay... i definitely thought about it. 

"hey, sis." i said, approaching tori with robbie at my heels. he was following me around like a little roadie.

"ugh, guys, i love you both, but please go away." she replied, slumped up against the soda machine and scribbling in a notebook.

"you cramming for your tech theatre exam?" i asked.

"yes," she groaned. "i'm stressed."

"want me to rub that pretty neck?" robbie's puppet, rex asked.

"no. wait- yeah."

robbie began controlling rex to massage her neck. "last semester i got the highest grade in tech theatre in the school." he explained.

"would you tutor me for my exam?" tori asked.

"sure." robbie nodded, standing up. "meet me in the blackbox tomorrow after school and i'll teach you everything you need to know." he patted my sisters hair.

"thanks! don't touch my head..."

tori...
i frowned and turned to my sister. "did you forget something?"

"ahhh, i'm supposed to help you with your first song after school tomorrow-"

"oh yeah..." i said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"listen-"

"i know, i know. you've gotta cram for your exam." i nodded.

"you'll get someone else to sing the vocal?"

"sure, i'll find somebody." i shrugged. cat hopped past us, jumping around giggling with space boots on. "not cat though..."

"hey, tati." beck greeted.

i turned away from the keyboard. "oh, hey beck."