23: Camping

The 9 prepared stuff for their 'excursion' with their daughter at night. It was their first time camping as a whole family.

  'Sana hand me the bag of marshmallows.' Jihyo said, as Sana ran around the living room, looking for a bag of them, and handing them to Jihyo, who put them in the big bag for all their stuff.

  'How are we gonna get there?' Nayeon asked.

  'Our manager's driving his big van there. He will pick us up tomorrow at 8. I thnk.' Jihyo explained, while walking around and packing all the necessities for their camp.

  'Now what else do we need...' Jihyo sighed, hands on her hips, looking at the almost-full bag.

  'Flashlights?' Jeongyeon suggested.

  'Got 'em...ummm...YES THE TENT! WE CAN'T FORGET THE TENTS!' Jihyo shouted, rushing in her room, and taking the tents out of the bottom of the dark cupboard.

  'Woah Jihyo not so loud please. I can hear you with earphones on.' Dahyun chuckled.

~Time Skip : In the Evening (5pm)~

  'Let's go guys. The manager won't wait for long you know.' Jihyo, being the responsible leader, held the door open and hurried everyone out, not forgetting the big bag and locking the door after leaving.

  'Need help with that?' Mina offered.

  'Nope. It's too heavy for you I can manage it.' Jihyo huffed, and following the rest into the elevator.

  Mina shrugged and pressed the close button in the lift.

~Time Skip : At the Campsite~

  'Is this the place?' Sana asked their leader.

  'Yup.' She replied. 'I used to come here with my parents and my sisters a lot. But since I joined Twice we got less time to go camping together.'

  'Awww don't be sad you still want to camp with us right?' Momo said.

  'I never said I was sad!' Jihyo smiled at her. 'Y/N come to Eomma.'

  She held out her hand for her daughter to hold onto, her other hand holding onto the heavy bag.

  'Jihyo you really have to give me that.' Mina insisted, taking the bag out of Jihyo's hand.

  'Thank you Minari.' Jihyo let out a deep breath, her arm finally free from the heavy load, which was slowly hurting her.

  'I'll set the tents.' Chaeyoung offered, taking one out of the bag.

  'Me too.' Tzuyu chimed in.

  'Thank you. I'll find some wood for the fire. You guys can find something to do or help with.' Jihyo said, leaving Y/N in the middle of the grass with her 8 other moms.

  'Eomma Hyo!' Y/N called putting, as Jihyo ran off to find wood.

  'Y/N! Eomma is just going to find wood for the fire. Stay here with us.' Chaeyoung said, pulling Y/N towards her direction.

  'B..But fire is d..d..dangerous....' Y/N muttered, just loud enough for Chaeyoung to barely hear.

  'Don't worry it's not the dangerous fire. It's the ones that are in the middle of the people and they roast marshmallows.' Chaeyoung explained, while setting up the purple tent, stealing glances at her daughter from time to time.

  'I want to eat marshmallows! MARSHMALLOWS!' Y/N shouted excitedly, jumping around the tent Chaeyoung was setting.

  'We can eat them tonight ok? Just stay still and let Eomma finish this.' Chaeyoung said, eyebrows scrunched, trying to fix the tent into place.

  'Bro you don't know that this needs to be fixed in this hole do you.' Dahyun teased, helping her stick a pole through the hole in the tents, which made the tent fully set up.

  'Thank you bro.' Chaeyoung said, holding her hand up for their special 'handshake'.

  'Oh and here.' Dahyun crouched down to face her daughter, and held a marshmallow in front of her lips. 'Heard that someone wanted this.'

  Y/N nodded, opening her mouth, waiting for the marshmallow to go in, which it did. (xD)

  'What do you say???' Dahyun teased.

  'Gomawo Eomma!!!' Y/N squealed, before running off to 2yeon, who were sitting on a bench they found near their spot.

  'Eomma! Eomma!' Y/N jumped up and down in front of the two.

  'Yes??? What does my Y/N want??' Nayeon asked, pulling Y/N onto her lap.

  'Nothing. I just want Eomma.' Y/N pouted, a smile appearing on her face afterwards.

  'How did you know Eomma wants you hm? You can read minds?' Jeongyeon asked, fixing the hem of her daughter's t-shirt.

  Y/N giggles and leaned into Nayeon's arms, as the latter hugged her tighter.

  'How long has Jihyo been gone for?' Jeongyeon asked her girlfriend.

  'Dunno. Speaking of the train, here she comes.' Nayeon spoke, pointing at the figure running with a full 'load' of wood towards them.

  'Here's the wood for the fire.' Jihyo said, slowly making a fire with the wood.

  'Eomma can I eat marshmallow now???' Y/N asked, turning her face around to face Nayeon.

  'Is Jihyo done?' Nayeon muttered, standing up to get a better look. 'Yup she is. Sure let's go now.' Nayeon said, carrying her daughter towards the circle around the fire, taking a marshmallow from the bag and poking it into a stick, roasting it for her daughter.

  'Be careful it's hot.' Nayeon said, blowing onto the marshmallow before allowing her daughter to take a bite.

  'I want more!!!' Y/N shouted.

  And so, her whipped bunny mom roasted more for her, blowing onto each one before feeding it to her daughter.

  'You know...you're such a caring mom.' Jeongyeon commented, sitting down next to Nayeon.

  'Nah...she needs to be taken care of so I'm gonna do it.' Nayeon said, pointing at Y/N.

  For the whole night, the group played lots of games, even truth or dare with kid-friendly
truths and dares.

  'I think it's time to sleep now. It's already 11 and Y/N shouldn't be awake so late.' Jihyo said, 'shooing' them all into their respective tents.

  'Y/N choose a tent. Purple, blue or red?' Jihyo pointed, letting Y/N choose the tent to be on instead of choosing the members.

  'Mm...this.' Y/N ran to the red tent.

  'Then go in. I'll sleep later too. Goodnight
Y/N.' Jihyo said, waving at her daughter, who waved back and shot her a cute smile.

  As soon as she got in, Mina, Sana and Chaeyoung's squeals could be heard from inside.

  'She's really our ball of energy.' Jihyo sighed, smiling while tidying up the stuff.