A/N

Hello! First of all, it's been a while my dear readers~ hopefully you guys still remember this story of mine haha! Anyway, I wrote this author's note to inform you guys that this first ever izone fanfiction I wrote will be put into a heavy editing/revision.

I'm not really confident with this story, I found it very cringy and god, I tried to reread it- only to be upset and embarrassed because of how it has a lot of errors. So after I finished this, I never once touched it ever again. However, I noticed how this fiction still gathered a lot of upvotes and reads which really surprised me up until today since, seriously, this work of mine is so cringey that even the author herself doesn't want to reread it hahaha!

But yeah, after thinking of it for a while (not really, this is an impulsive action but i've been planning it ever since I finished it, I just got busy and yeah, I don't want to touch it anymore since I'm too embarrassed to read it) I decided to finally, FINALLY, touch it again after how many months. I realized that this fic really deserves to be revised, improve it.

This fic sharpened my writing skills, and made me a lot better~ also made me meet wonderful readers and some friends. I had a lot of fun memories with this fic so yeah! This girlie deserves to be improved and edited for the better!

Don't worry, I won't change the plots and stuff, I would just rewrite the errors and some sentences. For sure, if you guys would reread it, it would be much more comfortable.

I would start slowly, chapter by chapter, I would put a status there at the foreword and update it every time I made some changes. I might start editing it this week.

So most probably, that's all! Once again, thank you so much for reading babysitter of mine. :]

(And maybe, write a special chapter if everything goes smoothly~ but no promises, yeet!)