CHAPTER 44: All about her Date Night

EVELINE KNIGHT

"Rose?" Xander said as he opened the door. I was standing behind him.

Rose came in holding Xander's arms she started saying "You are fine right? Did you had a fight with him? You didn't right? Both of you are fine right? Thank God Alex you are okay I was so worried

Rose came in holding Xander's arms she started saying "You are fine right? Did you had a fight with him? You didn't right? Both of you are fine right? Thank God Alex you are okay I was so worried. Where is Ev? I need to talk to her now. It's really important."

She was breathing heavily looking impatient.

"Rose will you calm down please and tell me that what are you doing here at this time." Xander said holding her arms.

"I-I had a bad dream about you and-" she then stopped when her eyes landed on me.

She came running towards me and held my hand in hers.

"Ev Ev I had a very bad dream about them fighting and trying to kill each other. I am so worried Ev. You have to do something Ev. What if it really happens then what? No. No. No. I don't even want to think about it. You have to do something."

"Rose calm down. Just calm down it was just a dream. Nothing is going to happen." I said hugging her.

I guess I know what dream it might have been that have scared her so much.

And also who are 'they' she is talking about.

Blake and Xander.

Xander was still standing by the door confused. As he was about to close the door someone shouted my name from outside.

OH GOD! I think I know this person.

"EVVVVV!" Pushing Xander, Cass came in screaming on top of her voice.

Xander closed his eyes in annoyance hearing her screaming.

"EV I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO TALK TO YOU! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" She said shouting.

"Will you stop shouting?" Xander said in irritation.

"Oh was I too loud?" Cass asked.

Oh she doesn't even know how loud she was.