08. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔱𝔲𝔟

By the way, I added some more people to the cast list so please check it out :)

Stanley let out a small sigh, hurrying out of the doorframe so they could enter the house, "Come on in

Stanley let out a small sigh, hurrying out of the doorframe so they could enter the house, "Come on in." He told Joyce and Hopper, his eyes fixated on his worn-out green slippers. They slowly strolled in, Stanley closing the door behind them and scrambling to the front of the small group.

Stanley lead them into the living room where there was a navy blue recliner with a matching colored sofa and a glass coffee table with dark wooden corners. There was a nice 13'' television sat on four tiny wooden legs in the nook of the room.

The house was comfortable and quite welcoming yet something seemed to be missing. Someone seemed to be missing.

Hopper's eyes flashed over to the wall right above the recliner, there was a large family photo of Stanley and Iris. However; right beside Iris was a vacant chair that was sat out for the one person that the family could never seem to get over.

Whenever Y/n would go over; she would always marvel about the person that chair was for but knowing the family's sentiment to the topic; she opted to stay silent about it. She did know about the loss of Iris' brother and she was certain it was for him but she's never heard anything about him aside from his name.

"Sit. Please." Stanley took his seat in the soft comfort of his designated recliner as Joyce and Hopper awkwardly sat down on the sofa.

It was silent, the only noise was the old cottages little creaks and groans. Stanley felt nervousness build up within him, the walls almost came caving in on him as he waited for what felt like an eternity for either Hopper or Joyce to finally speak up.

"So what do you want to know about... Bradley?" Stanley fiddled with his fingers as he said the name that the family rarely ever mentioned. The name felt comfortable as it rolled off his tongue, like the word was a miracle by itself.

"He was your son, wasn't he?" Hopper questioned Stanley with a sigh. He already knew the answer, knowing quite well about Bradley Patel who recently had unknowingly been quite popular back at the police station along with the mysterious Jane Ives who always had apparently gone missing at a young age.

"Yes... Yeah, he was. Why are-Why are we even talking about this? I don't mean to be rude or anything but it's been seven years. I just don't understand." Stanley snapped just for Joyce to send him a look of desperation. She clenched her teeth, exhaling out of her nose before unhooking her teeth, her eyes twinkling towards Stan.

"Please. I know this is hard for you but just answer our questions and we'll explain everything to you." Joyce begged causing Stanley's face to soften. Something about the way Joyce looked at him and spoke, made him instantly know it had something to do with Will, and he knew he couldn't say no.