chapter 12

Important Authors Note at the end!!!

Anastasia's POV:

I finish applying the last brush of concealer over the hickey Harry gave me yesterday. My phone dings and I look down to see the message.

Harry: I'm here ;)

There is a loud echo throughout my apartment which means someone has knocked on the door. Grabbing my purse, I walk to the door and open it, revealing Harry in slacks with a tucked in white button-up dress shirt.

"You look beautiful." He says, holding out a box of chocolate.

"Harry, you shouldn't have." I blush setting them down on the side table, "And you don't look too bad yourself."

My outfit consists of a simple black dress that goes down a bit longer than half way down my thigh. There was no way I was wearing one of my club dresses to Harry's parent's house.

Taking ahold of my hand, we walk to the elevator and enter it. Going down, he lightly squeezes my hand. I turn to him and offer a smile. He smiles in return and leads the way, as the doors open. He clicks his car keys, once we step out of the building, and walk towards his car. Opening the door for me, I mumble a, "Thank you," in which he just nods.

Starting the car, we pull out of the parking garage and he breaks the silence.

"So, tonight you will be meeting my mum, stepdad, sister, brother in-law and niece." He grins.

"You didn't tell me you had a niece. How old is she?" I question.

His face brightens and I instantly know that he loves her a lot.

"She is four, but will remind you dozens of times that she will be five in less than a month." He laughs lightly.

"She sounds lovely."

"She is. You'll adore her. Almost as much as I adore you."

"Harry! That's so cheesy." I laugh. He chuckles with me as we pull onto the freeway.

"Isn't that what a boyfriend is supposed to say?"

My eyes widen at his proposal. Does this mean that we are official?

"Shit, I mean like isn't that what like I'm supposed to like say or is it ugh well I. Fuck." Pausing for a moment he begins talking again.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He rolls his eyes at the road.

"No, Harry. It's okay. I was just.. Surprised is all. Do you really wanna be my boyfriend?" My face heats up as I ask.

"Well, ugh yeah. Only if you want to." He weakly smiles.

"Of course I do." I smile.

"Really? Okay good me too." He rushes out. I giggle at his sudden excitement.

"So.. Boyfriend? How was your day?" I ask.

"It was very good, girlfri- Oh fuck that we are not being one of those couples. That's gay. How was your day Anastasia."

Laughing loudly, I say, "Good. I've just been working on the project."

"That's good to hear. I'm glad I'm not keeping you from your job." He nods in approval.

"You might be a distraction Harry but I can still function."

"Well, thank god I was worried." He chuckles.

This is the Harry I've learned to like. He is playful and smiling all the time. I wish he could be like this all the time, but I will take what I can get.