Chrisse

I think that's their ship name. Oh well. Also if you would like the gods to appear to hear their stories just say so! Don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy!
-Addison :)

Chris POV

I landed hard on the ground. I groaned. I was about to get up when something landed on top of me. My lovely girlfriend, Clarisse. I'm pretty sure I got spinal damage. I heard her mumble some cuss words that I shall not mention, and then she stood up. I stared up at her. She offered me her hand and hoisted me up effortlessly.

"Where the Hades are we!" She didn't ask, she ordered. She can be scary too. I'm pretty sure some of the kids started shaking with nerves. Wait, why does everyone look so young, and where's the rest of the tables, oh my gods did we-

"We timetravelled. Were in the past," Connor said, interupting my thoughts.

"What! How did this happen! Stupid fates!" Clarisse's voice boomed, she kept yelling, calling things stupid, cussing, and I'm pretty sure she yelled something about Leo Valdez probably inventing some stupid machine causing all of this.

"Clarisse calm down," I told her in a relaxed voice, "Deep breath in, Deep breath out. Imagine yourself killing monsters. Deep breath in and deep breath out." She followed my instruction and in a small amount of time she was calm. Everyone stared at me in awe.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you manage to calm Clarisse?" AC asked.

"Not that hard, by the way you guys should totally look into getting her anger management classes, they do help," I said. This got me a light punch on the arm by my beautiful girlfriend. "What, I'm just speaking the truth." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She rolled her eyes. Then she looked around the room. Her eyes landed on the Aphrodite table. I saw tears spring in her beautiful brown eyes. I knew what she saw, I rubbed her arm to comfort her. Over at that table was her old best friend, Silena.

"What's wrong Clarisse?" Silena asked seeing the tears in her eyes. Clarisse bit her lip, trying to hold back tears.

"Don't tell her yet, story time's later when everyone else gets here," Travis said.

"Who else is coming?" I asked. They shrugged. Just then, I saw I bright light, and two boys fell on the floor, one dark and one bright. Solangelo!