Ch49- First Mission

(OMG, it is raining hard over here.. Where are all my Floridians at?!)

 Where are all my Floridians at?!)

~Flashback~
"My name is Chrollo. What's yours?" The preteen smiles down at the little girl. "(Y-Y/N).." The little girl backs away, scared and still fuzzy about the incident that happened a few days ago with Meteor City's destruction.

(Yeah..this happens right after you've received the Sun and Moon.) "Don't be afraid.. Come on." Chrollo reaches out his hand.. (Y/N) takes it and pulls herself up. "Want to go play with me?"

Chrollo smiles at her.. "Okay!" (Y/N) smiles, as they start running around, catching an old cassette tape...

~time skip: (ToT)~

"You want to start an organization?" Teen (Y/N) asks the young adult. "Yes, we shall be known as the Spiders. I shall be its head..and you, you will be the heart and the eyes.
"Is that why I'm a lower number?" (Y/N) asks her best friend.

"Yes, you are different." Chrollo smiles and puts his hand on her head. "Which is why I want you to be free." (Y/N) looks at him with curiosity. "You get to have the privilege to travel anywhere you want. Not only to serve as my eyes, but to have fun too."

Chrollo smiles and uses his Nen to create a tattoo. "Welcome to the Phantom Troupe, (Y/N)." (Y/N) smiles and hugs Chrollo. He hugs back, excited that he'll be working with her.

~time skip: ( ˙o˙)~

"Are you sure you are ready to leave home? You can stay a bit longer.." Chrollo asks (Y/N), as they look down at Meteor Cuty from a pile of junk. "Yes, I'm sure. I think it's time for me to be your eyes." (Y/N) laughs a little.

"Things will be different without you here." Chrollo frowns upon his best friend leaving.. "Well, if you ever feel lonely.. I'm always one phone call away.." They link hands and watch the sunset together.

They talk for a little longer, then say goodbye to each other.. "I'll be waiting..." Chrollo looks back and goes off to find more Troupe members..

~time skip: (•̀•́)و~

"Your friends with the leader of the Phantom Troupe?!" Wing yells at (Y/N), earning a knock to the head by Bisky. "I'm sure (Y/N) has a good reason, right?" Bisky glares at her.. (Y/N) aggressively nods her head...

"I do.. But, I simply have no obligation in telling you anything about our friendship." (Y/N) smirks and continues to drink her tea. "What is wrong with you?!" Wing yells again, earning another knock to the head.

"I better expect you to be calm and patient by the time I see you as an adult." Bisky grows and irk mark and wacks him with a magazine. "Wing, calm and patient.? I'll believe it when I see it."

(Y/N) leans back in her chair and ignores her partner. "And I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up like our old hag." (Y/N) is now holding Wing by the foot, on the rooftop of Heavens Arena...

"Milady, I have a question?" (Y/N) asks, pulling Wing back up.. "I have the answer." Bisky smirks and enjoys the breeze.. "About that game.. Greed Island, was it.?" Bisky nods, answering her question.

"I'd expect you two to become Masters of Nen by the time I get my hands on Greed Island.. By the time that happens, I need one of you to meet me inside the game at that time. And when you do, I will expect a full on report."

Bisky glares at her students, making them sweat. "Osu!" (Y/N) recovers quickly and gets back to training. "Yeah, whatever.." Wing yawns and turns the other way. "Tuck your shirt in and start doing one-thousand push ups." Bisky smacks him in the head.

"(Y/N), the next time I see you.. Show me what you got." Bisky smirks, knowing how far she'll go. "Osu!"

~flashback ends~

"If you knew Chrollo would be chained by Kurapika, then why did you- Because I knew Hisoka would challenge him right on the spot and I wanted to see the look on his face." (Y/N) interrupts Illumi's question and smirks.

"Why would you go through all this trouble just see Hisoka's reaction? You knew it wasn't entirely the Troupes fault." Illumi tilts his head.. "I know, but those two deserved it." (Y/N) leans back and death glares at the floor.

"I don't care who, or how close people are to me. If anybody treats me like that, they're in for a big encounter." (Y/N)'s blood lust slips out a little, making Illumi react a little.. "What about Hisoka? Are you going to meet up soon?"

"Now that he has no interest in fighting Chrollo.. We'll meet up with him later." Illumi rolls his eyes, as they head to their next location...

Hisoka: Stay tuned for Phantom Rouge~