[20]

"- how should we wake her up?""Should we tickle her?""No, let's not touch her

"Should we tickle her?"
"No, let's not touch her. If we were to get caught for kidnapping her, she could accuse us of rape or something."
"How about we put one of Taeil hyung's stinky socks up to her nose?"
"I may be evil, but I don't want her to experience that trauma."
"Okay fine. Then I guess we pour water on her?"
"Great idea, go get the glass."
"I can hear you, you know."

Both boys jumped up in surprise, eyes widening as they watched the zombie-like figure rising from the bed. Her hair was entangled everywhere, eyes only half-open and she had huge, dark bags under them. Her skin was somehow paler than usual too.

"Wow, what happened to you?" Chenle cringed.

Yes, indeed. She now knew all of their names. The girl had no idea why they would tell her, but she went with it.

"I barely got a wink of sleep last night." Soomin groaned, rolling her head to try to relax her muscles.

"Why? Did something happen?" Jisung seemed a bit more worried that his friend as he stared down at her.

Soomin thought about whether she should tell him the events of the night before. But since they didn't know, she assumed that Donghyuck didn't tell them. That's why she decided to do the same.

"The wind was really loud."
"That sounds like bullshit to me. When I came home, it was loud, but not enough to restrict you from speaking." Chenle frowned staring down at her.

"Did you perhaps fight with Donghyuck hyung again?" Jisung questioned curiously.

"Don't even say that name around me." Soomin rolled her eyes.

"So that's what happened."
"What did he yell at you about this time?" 

The girl bit on her bottom lip, the events from last night as clear as day to her. The more she thought about it, the more angrier she felt. Sure she may have been annoying and pushy, but not to the point where he had to lash out at her like that.

Chenji looked at each other, seeing her slightly twisted expression.

"Uhhh, Earth to Soomin noona?" Chenle asked, waving a hand in front of her face.

The two boys then jumped away as Soomin drastically got up, ignoring them both as she strolled towards the door.

"That bastard's going to get a piece of me." She muttered under her breath, but the duo managed to hear her.

They watched as she opened the door and stomped right out. Then they looked at each other.

"So who's gonna tell her that Donghyuck hyung isn't even home?"

"Donghyuck is a bitch."
"I know."
"I hate him so much."
"I realized."
"Can I kill him?"
"No."