Part 40

//Sorry for no update yesterday. I had work to do so thank you for being patient. I will continue to try and update every day but sorry if I miss a day in the future. Xxx//

My little girl begins to unzip her travel bag and heave open the top. Her finger delve into the mountain of clothes and little gear and pull out the familiar laminated piece of paper. There was no doubt I was going to be displeased by looking over the harsh rules but I must try and keep my cool for kitten's sake.

She offers the paper out to me and I take it before she pulls out a little teddy and returns to her place next to me. I can't help but internally cry at the way she sat the bear on her lap, facing forward and held onto it like she had hugged the pillow earlier. I see she is a very clingy little girl. Lucky me.

'Shall we start kitten?' I ask checking in on her and running my hands through her hair. 'Ok, daddy' she whispers, snuggling closer to my side. 'Ok rule one on the card says...' I scan my eyes over the first one. It read my little must do what daddy says, always, no matter what. Was Kai joking? Where the hell has her ability to consent and not gone? What the fuck kind of a daddy would do that? God this makes me mad. The edges of the laminate paper creased under my grip. 'Or we could forget about that and start a new. I don't like them. Too harsh for a little kitten like you.' She giggles and blushes as I chuck the sheet in the rough direction of the bin.

'Ok how about... Rule number 1, daddy must approve of kitten's outfit before she leaves the house.' After her forgetting her panties once I better be damn sure she won't do it again. 'Ok' she smiles and nods. I better write these down otherwise we will forget. I get up from my seat and get over to my desk where my laptop is. 'Come here kitten' I order as she comes running over. I pull her onto my lap and begin to type in the rule on a document. 'Rule number two, tell daddy if you want something, need anything or have a problem.' She nods and holds onto my hand that was wrapped around her to keep her in place.

'Rule number 3, always call for daddy when you need help with something.' She keeps nodding and pulls my hands away from the keyboard so she could type some. Even in little space she typed like the speed of light. 'Rule number 4,' I paused for a second to think. 'Daddy will always respect his kittens decisions and wishes. He will never force anything she doesn't want.' She turned away from the screen to look at me. 'Thank you daddy' she whispers before wrapping her arms around me and burying her face into my neck. 'Anything for my little girl. You deserve to be respected.' I reply, typing in that last rule. 'I think that is enough for now, yes? We can add more as we go. Sound good kitten?' 'Yeah' she giggles as she pushes back my still messed up hair from before.

A knock at the door follows after I place my lips on her cheek. God really? Right now someone chose to bother me. 'Come in' I groan as my little hops off my lap and skips over to her bag. Jimin enters and gives a wave to my little one as he spoke. 'The meeting is starting soon Kook.' Right I forgot about that. 'Give me a second' I say making him leave and close the door behind him.

I stand up and pace over to my little who is sat on the floor looking through her stuff. I can't help but notice a very lacy and thin set of red panties and a matching bra that were in her hands coincidentally as I got to her side. My mind ran wild as she looked up at me with those innocent eyes. I get down on one knee and take her hands that held the panties in mine. 'Daddy has to go to a meeting kitten. But I want you to shower and put on these for me. You can wear any of my clothes that you want over the top. Just make sure they are comfortable. Can you do that for daddy, Princess?'

'Ok, daddy' she says twitching her nose to itch it. God that was adorable. 'Give daddy a kiss huh?' I ask as she gets to her knees to reach her lips onto mine. 'Mmm good girl' I coo as she blushes. 'See you later kitten' I wave and leave her to have her shower...