BOOTLEG CAPTIAN

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 1
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

NEW BOOK ALERT!
As of now I've published a new book please check it out !

NEW BOOK ALERT!As of now I've published a new book please check it out !

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Captain America is the superior avenger"

"That's false!" Simon says pointing his finger at me. "Black widow is better"

Clary comes though the door of the cafe with a frown on her face.

As discreetly, as possible I go back to reading my comic. I'm not good with people.

"Really? Sad face?" Simon questions. Clary smiles and sits down. "Happy birthday clary" I say smiling in her direction.

"Thankyou Elizabeth" she say with a smile. I cringe at the use of my full name.

"Where did my biscotti go? I swear I had one" she says confused. I go back to my comic.

"Here have mine" Simon says. He's had a crush on this girl since forever. I only met these two in high school. I was a junior and they were sophomores.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Come on Beth" Simon taps my shoulder. I get up and follow along side him. "So you gonna tell her?" I ask about his ongoing crush on clary.

"You know, for a person who reads comic all day and builds stuff you're too observant" he points out.

"I did take a psychology course once" I state. "Of course you did" he says in a playful sarcastic voice.

"Like I'd need it. You been crushing on this girl since forever" I say sarcastically.

"She doesn't feel the same way Beth" he says sadly.

"Then tell her how you feel. Not like you can just assume" I say "plus if she doesn't like you that way. I'll...punch her?"

"That's not necessary" Simon says waning his hands around.

"She doesn't know what she's missing" I say with a warm smile.

"Did you finish that essay on thermonuclear physics?" He ask

"No, I've yet to work on it. I've been caught up with my engineering class" I say trailing off. "It's like they expect us work"