Chapter 19

"You look very nice." Anna told me as I looked myself over in the mirror. My attire was casual yet chic. I was clad in a sleeveless monochrome jumpsuit. It's top stuck to my upper body like a second skin, outlining my curves and emphasizing my breasts - as usual - and as if the tight-fitting jumpsuit wasn't accentuating my breasts enough, I wore a thin gold chain with a delicate rectangular pendant dangling from it.

"You'll have Alexander wrapped around your pinky today. No doubt." Anna smiled as she placed black stilettos on the carpeted floor.

"Thank you, Anna, but it's not something that I'll be enjoying while doing." I told her with a heavy sigh as I wore the stilettos, my height increasing by four inches.

"Sometimes you have to do what you have to do, right?" She spoke softly with an apologetic smile and I returned a similar one to her as I grabbed my white clutch from the table beside me.

She handed me the box of brownies she made that I was going to use in my seduction with Alexander when we reached the door.

Before I could bid my farewell to her and head towards the car that was waiting for me patiently outside, Anna stopped me, "Has he said anything?" She quietly asked me, fumbling with the hem of her cotton white shirt. Victoria and Helen's ears perked up and their dusting in the background slowed as she did.

"Nothing." I shook my head at them. "Just a text telling me about Alexander. That's all." I told them and they slowly nodded their heads.

They were talking about Vince, about how he had taken an early flight back to New York after getting a phone call from Dante. He had kissed me fiercely and passionately after that but all our plans for the rest of the night had been scrapped, replaced with newer, more boring ones.

He had left for his office after we had arrived here and that was the last time I had seen him. It had been two days now and he had spent the night at his office without giving any explanation. By the way he texted me, I knew that there was a high probability that he would be spending the night at his office once more.

Despite his quiet personality, it felt lonely here without him. He was just one person yet the house felt empty when he wasn't here with me. I felt lonely when he wasn't with me. To say it clearly, I missed him and that fact scared me. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Did I like him or did I lust him? The heat I felt brewing in my apex everytime I thought about him indicated that it was probably lust.

After being introduced to a world full of sexual endeavors, I couldn't help but want more. I wanted so much more. I wanted Vince and knowing that I was going to Alexander right now left a deep pit of disappointment within me. I just wanted Vince to come back already and be with me. I wanted us to talk the way we talked when we were in Palermo, walking down the streets and eating granitas. I wanted him to share the problem with me, tell me what was wrong, so that I could help him in any way I could. I wanted us to be together.

Thinking about the way he had stress lines on his forehead while he worked on the plane left a deep frown on my face.

It felt like I was walking on rocky, dangerous grounds while being high on powerful lust. This lust was like a drug. It was intoxicating. Vince himself was such an intoxicating being.

"You'll get late." Anna said, shaking her lightly and gently pushing me out the door.

Did she notice the small frown on my face and decide that it was best to just leave the topic? She knew that Vince and I had been sexually active with one another and didn't really say much on it, stating that it wasn't her business and it was best if she stayed out of it.

She hoped that I knew what I was getting myself into and to be quite frank, I hoped that I knew too because I wasn't too sure right now.

Vince had said that I was different from other women. Was that just sexually? Would he get rid of me as Cece had said once he got tired of me? The thought sent a shrill down my spine.