BETH STARK

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 2
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"What do you mean the computer is denying access" I hear Batman say angrily.

And now on Elizabeth's kidnapping.

Hacking into the system isn't hard making sure you're not caught is a different story.

Currently, it is day 2 of my kidnapping and system hacking fiasco.

I've learned about a "clave" they report to. And I've learned who they is.

I've spent most of my time in a room on my phone and a makeshift charger that I made with scrap from a lamp. I couldn't find a charger to fit it. so I took a direct approach and opened the phone and charge the physical battery.

Currently, I feel like Tony Stark. Just a matter of time until. A sharpel is going to my heart.

Apparently, they are called "shadowhunters" I have their files. I've learned my location too. I'm still in Brooklyn.

I hear the footsteps. I hide the charger and phone under the bed.

"Come on" bootleg Batman says in a bad mood. But the guy is literally a bad mood.

I walk out with him. I see red hair. Clary.

"Beth?!" She says and hugs me. I awkwardly pat her head.

"Are you ok?" She asks concerned

"Yeah have you seen my mom?" I ask

"No, Ive been out for a couple days. My mom is missing" she says sadly almost in tears. 

"Oh that really sucks" I say

"You're so bad at this Beth" she says with a smile

"Their mundane they shouldn't be here" Batman says

"I don't want to agree with Batman but I agree" I say. He glares at me

"Does that mean I have to go back to my cell?" I ask. I mean cell and my Cell.

"You had my friend in a CELL!" Clary roars with anger standing up for me.

"It was a bedroom she calls it a cell." Sexyface explains

"It felt like a cell" I mumble

"Here something you never here me say please" Captain says

"Walk with me brother" sexy says dragging Batman away.

"I'm going back to my cell" I say getting up and leaving.

I walk in my cell and lock the door. Time to work for a living. Literally. Being kidnapped is fun.

I grab my phone and send a bug to the computers. I put the phone in my bra because only people with taste will find it.