VEGGIE HATER

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 3
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Shut up" the women groans

"I'll have you know my last kidnapper didn't hold like a piece of meat" I say and he held me like a wet nasty rag with ONE hand. I don't even know if I should be flattered or offended.

"How did the last kidnapper hold you?" The women asks

"Like the good vegetarian he is" I pause for dramatic effect. "Like A sack of potatoes"

"Vegetarian? You disgust me" she says with a scowl on her face.

"Hey do you know Edward lady?" I ask "or Bella? I don't like Bella she stole my man but hey I can take your mans if I want to but lucky for you I don't want to" I burst out singing near the end hoping Alec could here my amazing voice.

Like the stupid ash brain that she has. She says "that was horrible. Shut up and get ready for our entrance darling"

"Yes ma'am" I respond.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Are those the mundanes names?

The guy says. the four hunter turn around.

"Simon Beth!" Clary yells but is held back by jace. "LET THEM GO!" She screams

"You heard my carrot friend ash brain" I snap. "I am tired of being handled like an object"

"Just shut human" she say scowling.

"Careful we'd be violating the accords" Alec says not caring about us.

"Alec you're a fucking bitch" I say from their hold. Alec glares at me slightly.

"Listen to your friend. The vampires have not killed a mundane. We are simply negotiating. The mundanes for the cup" he says

"Oh yeah Cullen jr? Well lucky for me. I didn't sign anything" I say in a low voice.

With my other foot I kick ash brain right on the nose with the heel of my foot. She stumbles back and falls. Cullen junior tries to grab me but I throw the pretty rock Alec gave me at his face hitting him right in the eye this give me enough time To jump off the bridge.

I roll a couple times down the hill then land on my back.

"Hey guys" I say still on the floor. Recovering from the blows I just endured.

"Times ticking" Cullen jr says holding his eye and Simon. Ash brain is bleeding from the nose. With a dramatic whoosh their gone.

Izzy comes up to me worried. "Are you okay Beth?" She asks helping me up.

"I just rolled down a hill a couple times but I think I'll survive" i say "Hopefully I don't have internal bleeding"