🥺when they lose control and hurt you🥺

Ok so this is my first requested scenario. I cant wait to write it and I wanna thank you guys for enjoying these books, well some of them anyway. I know not many read my books but I wanna thank those who do and those who vote. Also this is pretty long Anyway that's enough mushy stuff, so let's get this mother fucker started.
F/g= favorite video game

Requested by: @navydemonwolf

😡 Mr. Done with mammon's shit 😡

You were on your way to Lucifer's room. You wanted to share the cookies you made with Beel.

When you got to the his room you lightly knocked on the door. "Lucifer can I come in." He responded with a soft grunt.

You opened the door and walked up to his desk to see that Lucifer had his hands in his hair.

"What is it Y/N." He said your name like he never has, with such hate? Or was it anger.

Either way you didn't like it. You placed the cookies down on the desk and asked Lucifer, "Hey what's wrong? Did something happen?"

Lucifer looked up at you and his eyes were so unfamiliar to you. "Nothing of your concern. Now go"

"Come on. I want to help you and how am I gonna do that if you don't tell me what's wrong."

You tried to calm Lucofer own but it was unsuccessful. He shot up and slammed his hands on the desk.

Lucifer started growling and he started to change. You were scared cause you knew you pushed your boyfriend over the edge.

Lucifer changed into his demon form and he went in front of you. "Lucifer please, calm down before you do something bad."

He just ignore you and he squeezed your arm so hard that his nails dug into the skin, making blood come out.

You had tears steaming down your face and that's when Lucifer realized what had happened. He pulled back his hands and looked at you paralyzed body.

You looked down, still having tears steaming down your face.

You bolted out of the room with your blood still dripping down your arms.

Lucifer sat back down with twice as much stress he had before what happened.

"What the fuck did I just do." He buried his face in his arms regretting what he just did.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

  💰Can I borrow your credit card💰

You and Mammon were fighting because you thought he was wasting his money on useless things.

His opinion was the other way around. You were also mad because this witch kept flirting with him and Mammon wouldn't make her stop.