43

EMILY'S P.O.V

I stared at Four from my position on the bed, my vision still adjusting to the bright light streaming in through the window as Four rushed to silence the loud ringing that just erupted from his phone while he was in the shower I'm guessing by his wet hair and towel covered body and while I was still sleeping.

I watch as he lifts the phone to his ear silencing it as his gaze lands on me as if to check if it woke me up sending me a small smile when he released I was awake, however it was soon replaced by his eyes brows furrowing to create worry lines in the middle of his head as he brought his hand up to his wet hair running his hand through it at whatever the person was saying to him on the phone.

A few minutes later when I emerged from the bathroom Four was no longer on the phone but the tense look hadn't dropped from his face as he shook his wet with the towel that was once around his waist now replaced by a pair of shorts.

"Luna Theresa is here with her pack" His voice was filled with coldness as he told me, taking a wild guess this is what he was told on the phone which has put him in such a cold mood.

I can't lie that the words didn't hurt a little bit, learning her name made it feel more real, like before I half expected it not to really happen, I mean things change here all the time but now that she was actually here I knew that it was going to happen. I shook my head, I shouldn't be getting this annoyed already, this was my fault. I gave him a small smile in response though I'm sure it didn't look the most convincing as I didn't know what to say to him, I didn't want to let him know I was upset, he was doing this for me.

"Don't tell me your wearing a t shirt and shorts to your own wedding Four" I looked at him up and down after a few minutes of silence which he responded by rolling his eyes and throwing me a dirty look.

"I'll be back in a hour or so love if you want I'll get someone to bring you up breakfast since your incapable of putting milk and cereal in a bowl" He mumbled approaching me from behind as he planted a kiss in my hair as I elbowed him for his comment, if it wasn't for what I knew he was leaving for I'd say we were actually getting on.

I didn't say anything as I watched him leave the room and I felt the smile that was on my face soon fade off as I was only getting a small feeing of what this was going to be like. For months I wished that I wasn't here and that Four would leave me alone, I wanted nothing more than to just go home but now that I knew he was going to be with someone else I couldn't help the crap feeling that wouldn't shift from me. I was angry at myself more than anything, why was it so hard for me just to say a few words and get this over with?

I breathed out as I tried stopping the thoughts in my head, I didn't want to talk myself out of it so I reminded myself of the relief I felt when Four first told me that we didn't have to get married. I pushed myself towards the door as I entered the kitchen, I wanted to go outside so I wouldn't be thinking about it every minute but for the last few days it's been so weird to be around people that wasn't Preston, he's the only one that still acted the same around me. I think people didn't know how to address me anymore, which was fine with me because I hated telling people to call me Emily and still be called something else.

I was about to grab a glass out of the cupboard when I caught out of the corner of my eye a large group gathered outside the window. I furrowed my eyebrows as I made my way over to the window to see a large group of people gathered around what I knew was Four standing with his arms at his side talking to a woman. I wanted to turn around and stop looking as I felt a little bit of anger creep in as smiles were plastered over everyone's face down their asides from Four's usual blank look as the woman who looked a lot older than me left Fours side and began walking in the opposite direction. That must be her. She was a lot taller than me, her long black hair a contrast to my dirty blonde basically brown hair at this rate and from what I could make out she looked powerful and strong, no wonder why they were all happy. I watched Four as he turned around and began following the girl to where I don't know.