New Surprises (part 1)

*WARNING: Slight mention of harassment, but not too much*

"Hey there, kitten, darling, how's it going?" D.T teased. Catra scoffed playfully as they all waited for Adora to close the door and make sure it was locked. "I just wanna know how you and Sparkles met so quickly."

Glimmer and D.T exchanged glances and smiled, "We were both own our way here, for the same reason." Glimmer said, "And oo, you gave me a nickname! Can I give you one?" Catra sighed, "I suppose-" "HORDE SCUM! Ohmygod wait is that offensive?" Glimmer smiled as her face quickly turned into concern.

"Glimmer-" Adora was cut off by Catra's laugh, leaving her confused. "Oh-haha! I LOVE IT!" Catra laughed and tried calming herself. D.T facepalmed, "Of course you like insults.Anyways, we came here to get you two to come to an outdoor party. How about it?"

"That sounds like fun! Catra?" Adora said turning to the brown haired girl. Catra gestured them to go, "You guys go, I have something to do right now." Adora looked at her concerned, "Are you sure? I can wait for you if you want?"

Adora I swear to the lesbian jesus if you don't stop sending me mixed signals-

"It's fine, I'll meet up with Scorpia or whoever." Catra smiled. Adora smiled back. The three soon walked away. "Now to take care of something.." Catra frowned.

------

"What the fuck is your problem?"

Catra said as she stood in front of Lonnie's door.  "Um, what are you talking about?" Lonnie said puzzled. "You know I can easily get you expelled, so don't harass Adora or Sam. You wanna harass someone? Then take it out on me." Catra said angrily. Lonnie smirked, "Oops, guess you should have said something sooner."

Catra raised an eyebrow, "And what's that supposed to mean?" Lonnie chuckled as she leaned against her door, "It means, that I did Adora a little favor and got her a boyfriend..but oops! I forgot she's gay." She said innocently. "Then again, she could end up bi." She added.

Catra looked at her in shock. This bitch! "Why would you do something like that? Are you really that naive? You could get something worse than being expelled you dumbass!?" Catra knew Lonnie better than anyone else, she couldn't believe she would do something so horrible.

"Well you better hop to it and go find your little girlfriend." Lonnie smirked. "She isn't my girlfriend Lonnie, why are you so worked up over this?!" Catra said. Catra began to walk away until she turned to Lonnie.

"By the way, go fuck yourself."

Catra wasted no time and began to run to the party.

🌈Until next time