Risen from the dead

Maddie awkwardly walked behind Chuck and in front of Nate as they entered the party. In Jack Bass fashion women barely clothed covered every corner of the house.

The barely clothed women served the business men attending.

"Woah this was not what I was expecting at all" Nate muttered to the two.

"Nate, this is a sex club" Maddie muttered back. She was mortified at the scene in front of her.

"It's more of a roving brothel... My father, well Bart - belonged" Chuck commented.

"Explains why you knew the lockbox code" Maddie mumbled.

"Jack has to be here. We just need to find him" Chuck stated.

A woman in lingerie took notice to the gang's awkward position in the middle of the room making herself known to them. "Josephine. You looked like you need a friend" she said as she wrapped her arms around Chuck.

"I have a friend" Chuck said grabbing Maddie's wrist slightly forcefully and wrapping his arm around her body.

"Let me show you the bedroom then" she said dragging the two to follow her.

"Good luck" Chuck whispered to Nate who was now left alone.

Josephine led the two to an unoccupied bedroom.

"We prefer something darker and smaller"

"We don't have time to see the whole house" Josephine joked.

"No actually the whole house would be lovely. Show us any and all rooms. Even the occupied ones" Maddie said rushing towards the next door.

"She likes to watch" Chuck joked before following after Maddie.

Josephine lead the two the dumbwaiter on the second floor.

"It has potential although it may be slightly small" Maddie said.

"One has to stand" Chuck commented.

"M" Serena called out.

"S? What are you doing here?"

"I tracked gossip girl's phone to here. Have you seen Jack yet?"

"No still looking"

"Be careful Diana is downstairs. If she sees you or Chuck-"

"Chuck you two go on. I'll worry about Diana" Maddie said. Serena smiled before heading the opposite way. Maddie rushed down the hall and snuck past a guard towards a room she hadn't checked yet.

"Diana-" Maddie began but was at loss of words with what stood in front of her. "Oh my god. No, no it can't be" Maddie cried out as the security practically carried her out of the room.

As the security guard pushed her towards the exit Maddie stumbled upon Jack.

"What's going on? Does he know who you are hiding here?" Maddie asked. Jack looked concerned.

"Give is a minute" Jack said to the security guard.

The security closed the door and walked away leaving the two alone.

"You can't tell him. This was suppose to gov without a hitch. You better hope it still does or there will be plenty of people that get hurt" Jack shouted at Maddie.

"I'm going to tell him whether you like it or not" Maddie said before barging out the door.

Maddie quickly hurried outside trying to find someone she knew.

"Are you okay? I can't get in touch with Nate or Serena" Chuck said placing his cellphone back onto his pocket.

Maddie let out a big sigh and tried to conceal the tears that looked in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Chuck asked placing a hand on her arm.

"I think you need to go back inside. Once everyone's gone and it's quiet. The second door on the right" Maddie said wiping the tears from her face.

"Have Arthur take you back to the city" Chuck said looking hesitantly at the house.

"I can wait for you"

"Go back home. I'll see you tonight" Chuck said giving Maddie a quick kiss on the cheek before sending her off.

Maddie slowly walked to the limo watching Chuck take slow steps towards the house.

She knew he'd be shocked, angry, confused, maybe even happy to know that his dad was alive. Bart Bass had practically risen from the dead.

Maddie now could only hope her sending Chuck into the fire wouldn't cause anyone to be burned.