Chapter 33: Another friend

Caroline hopelessly watched her friend and the heroine fought with smile and laughter on their pretty faces.

Usually, it would be the Villainess and the heroine who is arguing but to have the Villainess's friend and the heroine fought over something like the Villainess is out of the universe.

"I didn't reincarnate in the wrong world, right.....?"

"Viscountess Cecilia, I have much more experience than you so please leave lady Caroline to me!"

"Don't sweat! I have the biggest responsibility as Carol's friend. How could I leave her in your hand?"

Caroline sips her tea and munch the creamy cake.

Tea is quite delicious...so is the cake...seem like I might go to Lisa's tea events even more in the future...hehe

The whole mansion now filled with noises unlike the usual everyday. The servants were a bit happy that there are noises.

Usually, their mistress would only spent her time inside the office or the garden alone. It was as if she was no longer the brightest and gentle child they used to know.

The mansion only filled cold atmosphere and silence ever since the death of the former marquis and the Marchinoness.

To see their mistress interacted with people around her age already made them happy.

Back to the garden, Cecilia and Lisa was still debating. Caroline was already leaving the reality behind.

She was thinking about Reymour. It's no doubt that Reymour is actually the guild master but there is always a mastermind behind everything.

For Reymour to suddenly left the empire without haven't met the heroine is quite is a bit off. Is it something related to her reincarnation?

Or is there something aside from her reincarnation inside this fantasy world of the game?

There is always plot twist after twist...her identity would never be able to hide forever. Someday, her parents including e everyone else will know that she isn't Caroline.

But Kokoro Mizu....

Will she return back to her world after she achieved one of her wishes...?

But she doesn't want to go back to that world...it's only filled with despair and loneliness.

Caroline sighed as she thought about her future. She doesn't want time to fly that quickly.

"Hey!!! Hey!!! When will you return home, Carol?!! We've been asking you for 3 minutes now!!"

Caroline returned to her sense when Cecilia shook her violently. Lisa gave Caroline a worried looks then slap Cecilia's back with a frown.

"Stop that! Carol is feeling uncomfortable, can't you see that?!"

No, Caroline actually enjoyed it. It's feel like massaging.

"Really?? Sorry, Carol! And who gave you the permission to call my friend by her nickname?!"

Cecilia gave an angry smile to Lisa and emphasised hardly on 'my' and 'friend'.

"Carol is also my friend, actually we are best friend."

Lisa smirked playfully and went to sit beside Caroline who still can't understand what the hell is going on right now.

"Guys...let's not fight...we are all friends right?? L-let's us all play together with peace..." Caroline nervously smile then claps her hands together to catch their attention.

"Right...if you say so! I will listened to whatever Carol said because you are my best friend!!" Lisa tightly wrapped her arm around Caroline's.

Caroline didn't move or speak as she felt the warm of Lisa's curve. She was scared to move right now.

"Hey! Don't hug her like that!" Cecilia pouted and crossed her arms.

Caroline then cried mentally. Cecilia will save her soon!!!

"If you have that side, I'll hug this side too!!"

Cecilia pulled out a chair beside Caroline and then wrapped her arm around hers.

Gahhh!!! Y'all making this even worse!!!!

"So it seem like Carol will attend Lady Vanessa's party with us!"

"Hehe, let's go!! I want to see Vanessa's annoying face badly, gahahha!!"

"W-whatever you guys said!! But leave me alone!!!"

And just like that, Caroline Georgiana the Villainess make friend with the Heroine Lisa Neil.

An enemy became friend is beautiful, isn't it?