Chapter 24

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Sekani sat at the park on the bleachers looking at Nijah as she conversed with another male. His face instantly frowned up as she started laughing. Shit couldn't be that funny.

"Why you looking like that, fix yo face thats not cute." Mahogany said frowning at her brother but laughing on the inside.

"Watch out." He said standing up starting to walk towards Nijah.

"Dude, what is you doing !" Mahogany yelled laughing out loud. Sekani just ignored as he crept up on Nijah and the unknown guy. Since Nijah back was faced him he walked up on her and snaked his arms around waist pulling her into him while looking in dude in his face the whole time.

Nijah jumped and looked back at Sekani sighing in relief because she got scared but den mugged him because they weren't cool.

"So this yo nigga?" The guy asked asled Nijah nodding toward Sekani.

"No- yeah." Sekani said pinching Nijah side. The dude chuckled before shaking his head.

"I'll fuck with ya lata li bit." He said before walking off.

"Sekani why would you do that!" Nijah said turning around pushing his chest he just looked at her blankly before quickly grabbing her wrist and pushing her against the fence.

"Why you laughing innat nigga face?" He asked walking closer to her getting all in her personal space to where they're bodies were touching.

"It shouldn't matter to you Kani." Nijah said trying to move him but he didn't budge.

"And why it shouldn't? Ill beatcho ass and that nigga ass." Sekani said frowning.

"Why though? Im single i could do as i please." Nijah said tilting her head to the side.

"Keep going around thinking you could do as you please and watch what happen." He warned nodding his head.

"Sekani- you need to learn your place."

"I know my place, gimme a kiss." He said catching her off guard.

"Sekani move." She said. He sucked his teeth before grabbing her chin pecking her lips 3 times.

"Why you out here?" He asked.

"Why did you just kiss me?" She frowned.

He was playing with her feelings and she didn't like that at all. He was claiming he didn't look at her like that then the next he was kissing on her in public for that matter.

"Answer my question Nijah." He said ignoring her question.

"Answer mines." She sassed.

"You starting to get smart ion know how to feel bout that." He said intrigued.

"I kissed cause i felt like it." He shrugged.

"Don't."

"Don't what kiss you? How you gone tell me what to do with my lips?" He asked.

"If my lips are involved then i have a say so." She said looking off to the side seeing Malaya.

"So youn like when i kiss you?" He asked looking at her lips again.

"Doesn't matter about what i like, it matters about what i want.. and i want you to stop kissing me." She said looking at him again. "And gimme 50 ft."

"Aight, ill move around but you gotta gimme another kiss." He smirked.

"Sekani move, ill scream rape." She said blamdly.