Dawn

Izuku and All Might walked away from the scene of the massive battle with All for One.

All Might: Izuku...
Izuku: Yeah?
All Might: I.... I think when you have time.... You should go and visit him....
Izuku: What?
All Might: He is your father after all.... I stripped you away from him.... Just tell me and I will arrenge it....
Izuku: I.... I will do it.... And.... Dont worry.... You were just doing your job.... You knew nothing about it....
All Might: Thank you....
Izuku: For what?
All Might: For giving me another chance of being your dad.
Izuku: I.... I just want to move forwards....
All Might: Me too..... But as my first act as your dad, I must scold for getting into a dangerous situation and escaping out of the hospital, I will also scold your sister later for what she did to.
Izuku: I guess we deserve it.
All Might: At least that is what I would like to mean, but I really cant say I am not proud of you.
Izuku: You are?
All Might: Even if you dont want to be a pro hero, you do have the heart of a true hero.
Izuku: I.... I just want to help everyone the best I can.... And while I dont think I am anything special.... I do understand I happened to be born with mental capacities that are slightly above average.... I think I will make better use of them in the path I am going.
All Might: Just follow your heart... Do what you think is best.... You have always done it right? Like the time you climbed up that tree in the backyard to bring down a kitten when you were 6 and almost injured yourself.
Izuku: Wait.... You saw?
All Might: I was in the kitchen, even if we were busy.... Your mother and I still tried to pay attention to you the best we could its just....
Izuku: The life of the number one hero and number 11 was difficult, I know that dont worry.
All Might: Thanks and back to the topic. When I saw you climb that tree and then fall down, my heart sank, I was about sprint out but I saw you just get up, shake it off and try again. You continued to fail but didnt give up. Four times you fell, but five times you stood up and finally at the fifth one, you were able to do it. I had to contain my urge and go and do it for you because I was able to look at your face, and even at such young age, you displayed such determination that I didnt want to ruin it.
Izuku: I guess it makes more sense now why you gave me an ice cream after that.... I never understood why.
All Might: It was one of the few times I did something good...
Izuku: Tell me... Did you ever consider giving me One for All?
All Might: I did...... You see... Since you two were babies I knew I would have to give One for All to either of you... At least if both of you decided to become heroes..... The thing is.... In reality I never wished for you both to become heroes....
Izuku: Why not?
All Might: Life of a hero is hard, even with an overpowered quirk.... I knew the hardships of it... So when I discovered you had no quirk, I was in a sense, releived, I thought at least you would have a normal life, so I decided that when the time came I should give it to Izumi, she was mostly likely going to continue the hero path so I wanted her to be as safe as possible, that is why I spent countless hours training her, so she wouldnt have to suffer the same way I did... Little did I knew though....
Izuku: Dont worry... I am actually content with what I have now, it is not worthy thinking about the what ifs.... And.... Thanks.... Some things are starting to get a little more clear.... 'Its true what they say it seems.... Not everything is as simple as black and white....'

As they continued to walk, they then saw a few figures coming their way, it was Izumi and the rest of them... Izumi quickly ran towards them and hugged them both, but she didnt measure her strength and accidentally squeezed then too hard causing them to let out a small scream of pain. Izumi noticed this and quickly stepped back and they both clearly saw the tears that were coming out of her eyes.

Izumi: S-sorry... I-I-I was just....

All Might then hugged Izumi.

All Might: Its okay.... I'm sorry for making you worry about me.
Izuku: You also shouldnt cry for me, I wasnt the one risking my life in the front lines.