-Bath time-

Solomon placed his hand in the warm water of the pond to see if the water wasn't freezing cold or burning hot, while Red was digging around in the dirt nearby for shiny rocks he could use for the small clay figures he'd usually make in his free time.

"Okay, the water is nice and warm." Solomon said as Red stopped digging in the dirt for rocks for a second.

Solomon walked over to Red, who had already found a good amount of shiny stones in a pile near him.

"Okay, time for both of us to take a bath." Solomon said as he started to pick up Red, who was already covered in dirt and dust stains.

"Aww... Come on, I just found a really pretty rock!" Red whined, trying to wiggle himself out of Solomon's grasp, as Solomon carried him to the pond.

"You can look around for shiny rocks later." Solomon said as he plopped Red into the water, "But right now, we both have to take a bath and get clean before my dad starts getting mad and telling us that we aren't clean." He explained as he got into the water as well.

"Come here..." Solomon said as he dragged Red close to him by the arm before he started to clean the spider-like Demon.

Red began to pout as he reluctantly let Solomon clean him, before he relaxed himself and started to mess around with the pebbles in the pond, keeping an eye out for the shinier ones.