18

AN: Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update yet again. I was going to yesterday but I literally passed out as soon as I went to bed. I also kinda had some writers block :/

ALSO 700 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Hopefully this chapter will make up for it!! I love you!

~Alex

●●●●●

The next day was an eventful one to say the least.

Harry had offered to let Theo and Oliver stay at his place all week since McKenna was currently invading my apartment. I insisted that he didn't need to do that, but he assured me that it was no problem and it gave him a chance to get to know my brothers better.

McKenna was furious when I came home last night, complaining about how I left her alone without even letting her know anything. I calmed her down by saying I was with Harry the entire night and yesterday, which earned an 'okay slut' remark on her part. I waved her words away, knowing that she was only trying to get into my head.

In all honesty, I was glad Harry had wanted my brothers to stay with him. It gave them a chance to get to know him better and I knew that they would report everything to mom and dad.

Liam pestered me all day about what happened after he had left with Louis, completely shocked that I had closed the store down so early. He made me tell him everything. From when my brothers walked in on us, to the time when I arrived home last night.

"You're going to his sister's wedding!" Liam shouted in excitement and I shushed him quickly as every head in the room turned our way.

"What is it with you and being so loud?" I grumble as my cheeks redden with embarrassment, now feeling every prodding eye on us.

Liam only rolls his eyes at my remark. "This is something to be loud about," he replies, "You two are making really good progress."

I guess you could say we were. As of right now, everything in our relationship was going well. We haven't had a fight or an argument yet - which seemed too good to be true - but something felt off about all of this. I had this lurking feeling that something bad was about to happen and everything we'd worked so hard for would come crumbling down into bits and pieces. I tried not to think too much about it though, knowing it was just going to bother me the entire time.

"Just don't jinx us," I mumble, leaving our conversation at that.

The rest of the day involved flowers, flowers, and more flowers. We had quite a bit of customers today and sold more than we usually do on a day to day basis, "You'd think it was Valentine's Day 2.0," Liam once said to me as we walked past each other at one point with bouquets of flowers in our arms.

We were both relieved when it was time to close down, our arms and legs feeling heavy from the busy hustle of the day.

"I'm ready to go home and pass out," I sigh as I lock the door behind us. Unfortunately, I couldn't go home. I had promised Harry and my brothers that I would stop by on the way home from work and we'd all go out to eat, "Tell Lou I said hi," I call out to Liam as we head opposite ways.