Kamino and the Clones

A/N: This is Azaylia questioning Jango like a boss. 

"I already don't like this place." Azaylia grumbles while Obi-Wan lands the ship.
"Why?" He asks.
"It's too...wet and rainy..." She looks outside at the downpour of rain.
"You don't like the rain?" He teases as he exits the ship. She follows him.
"I like rain...it's the getting wet part I don't like." She explains. The two Jedi pull their hoods over their heads and walk towards a big building.

The glass doors open and they step inside. Azaylia peels her soaked hood off her head.
"Gross." She says in disgust. Obi-Wan laughs quietly. She shakes her head back and forth letting the water fling off her hair spritzing Obi-Wan a little. "Laugh it up, Ben." She mock glares. He takes off his hood and slicks his wet hair back.

Just then, a pale long-necked creature ambles up to the two.
"Master Jedi," she nods. "The prime minster is expecting you."
"We're expected?" Obi-Wan looks confused.
"Of course. He's anxious to meet you both. After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming....please this way." The creature beckons them to follow her. Obi-Wan walks ahead of Azaylia and says through the Force,"This is quite interesting..."
"You got that right." She replies.

They follow the long-necked female through a white tunnel for awhile. White doors then open, revealing another long-necked creature dressed in important looking clothes.
"May I present, Lama Su, prime minister of Kamino." Obi-Wan and Azaylia bow respectfully.
"And these are Master Jedi—" she pauses waiting for them to introduce themselves 
"Obi-Wan Kenobi." Obi-Wan introduces himself.
"Azaylia Barlette." Azaylia also introduces herself.
"I trust you're both going to enjoy your stay." He says calmly.

Two white curvy chairs come down from the ceiling.
"Please." He beckons them to sit. Obi-Wan and Azaylia both sit down. "And now to business...you will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule." Azaylia senses Obi-Wan leaning forward.
"Two hundred thousand units are ready, with a million more well on the way."
"That's..." Obi-Wan starts.
"Good news. Extremely good news." She finishes for him before he blows it.
"Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas that his order will be met on time."
Azaylia puts her hands on her knees.
"I'm sorry...Master—?"
"Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas is still a leading member of the Jedi Council...is he not?" The prime minister asks.
Obi-Wan and Azaylia look at each other in pure confusion.
"Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost ten years ago." Obi-Wan states.
"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." The prime minister says. "But I'm sure he would be proud of the army we've built for him."
"Th-the ar-army?" Azaylia manages to stutter out.
"Yes. A clone army, and I must say, one of the finest we've ever made." He smiles.
"Tell me, Prime Minister..." Obi-Wan starts. "When my Master first contacted you...did-did he say who the army was for?" He asks.
"Of course he did." The prime minister replies. "This army is for the Republic."

Azaylia's eyebrows raise slightly. An army? For the Republic? Her brain is starting to hurt from all this information.
"But you must be anxious to inspect the units yourselves..."
"That's...why we're here." She shrugs. Obi-Wan and Azaylia stand and start to follow the Prime Minister to see their "clone army".
>>>

"Very impressive." Obi-Wan nods.
"Yes very." Azaylia agrees. There are hundreds of thousands of capsules holding tiny baby clones.
"We'd hoped you'd be pleased...clones can think creatively. You will find that they're immensely superior to droids...we take great pride in our combat and training programs. This group was created five years ago..." the prime minister points to a big group of children wearing similar clothing working on a computer of some sort
"You mentioned growth acceleration." Azaylia mentions looking at the children.
"Oh yes it's essential. Otherwise it would take a mature clone a lifetime to grow. Now we can do it in half the time."
"I see." Obi-Wan states while they walk over to look in another window.