Part 69

Ethan: It's gonna be okay gray...
Grayson: We don't know that Ethan *he pulled away and wiped his tears*
Maggie: come on...let's go sit down
*hours and hours passed and it was now 9 pm...everyone besides Grayson were sat in the chairs either on their phones, or resting their heads in there hands.
Ethan: Grayson come sit down
Grayson: No *he stood with his arms crossed, facing the emergency room doors...he sighed and sat back in the chair next to Blake and Ethan*
Grayson: It's been hours!
Ethan: I-
??: If you don't mind me asking, what are you young kids doing here?
*a old man around 75 said*
Blake: U-Uhm we're here for our friend
Joe: I'm joe...my wife is getting heart surgery
*Grayson gritted his teeth before standing up and walking over to the front desk*
Grayson: Do you have any updates on y/n?
Nurse: I only heard that she's in rough shape...I'm sorry sir
*he walked back and sat down again*
Blake: Anything?
Grayson: No, they just said she's in rough shape
Blake: I remember seeing a bunch of cuts on her...she even had one on her lower back
Grayson: God I HATE Calvin
Maggie: What happened to him?
Grayson: I killed that mother fucker
Maggie: Good...
Grayson: Are you guys okay?
Charles: Yeah
Ethan: Mhm
Maggie: I have a bruise on my elbow because Ben shoved me to the ground, but Asher helped me
Grayson: Do you want ice?
Maggie: No I'm okay
*grayson sighed again and crossed his arms*
Grayson: This is gonna be a long ass night
Ethan: Hey, be glad we found her
Grayson: I'll be happy when I know she's gonna be okay
*it got later and later in the night and it was around 3 am when the nurse finally came out*
*everyone was half asleep*
Nurse: Grayson?
Grayson: Y-Yeah? *he sprung up out of his chair and walked over to the doctor*
Nurse Kelly: Are you Grayson Ashton?
Grayson: Yeah
Nurse: Okay, I'm nurse Kelly....Y/n's main care supporter.
*she shook Graysons hand*
Grayson: Is she okay?
Nurse: Two People can come back right now...
Ethan: I'll come
*she shook his hand and opened the emergency room doors*
Nurse: Y/n is only living off of life support at the moment...She was in critical conditions and lost a huge amount of blood...*you guys got to your room*
Grayson: Wait so she's not breathing on her own?
Nurse: No, not at the moment.
*she opens the door, leading the way into the hospital room*
Nurse: And here she is...
Grayson: Oh my god *he walked over to the side of your bed where your bruised and cut body laid...*
Ethan: Oh my...
Nurse: I will let the doctor explain more... *she gave a concerned look to both of the twins and left*
Grayson: I can't believe this happened *tears fell from his face as he held one of your hands and sat down in a chair right by your bed. Ethan let out a loud sigh as he rubbed Graysons back and watched him cry...
Grayson: This is all my fucking fault. I did this-
Ethan: Grayson it's not your fault, she kept it a secret to protect us.
*Grayson sighed and gave your hand a light squeeze*
*Knock Knock*
Ethan: Come In
Doctor B: Hey you guys...
*he looked at you*
Ethan: Hey...
Doctor: I'm doctor bellen
Ethan: I'm Ethan and that's Grayson
Doctors: Brothers?
Ethan: No he's y/n's boyfriend and I'm good friends with her...
Doctor B: Okay, well I'll get straight to the point. We brought Y/n into surgery and she already lost a quarter of blood from her stomach and chest.
Grayson: Chest?
Doctor: It looked like someone removed something...maybe a tattoo from her right boob.
*grayson paused*
Grayson: Wait a tattoo?
Doctor: There was some remains of ink, but I'm not positive.
*grayson looked up to ethan immediately knowing what happened*
Doctor: Anyways...I don't know if you guys know this but she was pregnant and unfortunately had a miscarriage. The bullet went into her stomach and struck the baby's skull...killing it.
*grayson looked down*
Doctor: We got the bullet out and stitched her back up...she also had really deep cuts on her  arms and back...The bruises will take a couple weeks to go away and as of now she's in a pretty deep coma.
Grayson: What are the chances of her waking up?
Doctor: They're pretty slim...maybe a 30-35% chance
*tears fell from Graysons eyes again and he looked back up to you*
Doctor: I know this is a little soon, but with deep comas like this...we can't hold her on life support for ever. It could take weeks or months for her to wake up. And like I said before, the chances are slim. So the hospital is providing three months of life support.
Grayson: And then what? You'll just take her off of it?
Doctor: It tells us that she will not be waking up in our estimated time...it's cruel to keep her alive...I wish I could do more, I really do.
Ethan: Thank you Doctor...*he nodded and left*
Grayson: I don't care, I'm staying the night
Nurse: sorry to interrupt...I just need to get some information and I'll be on my way *she said walking over to the computer*
Grayson: Can she hear?
Nurse: Hm?
Grayson: Can she hear anything we say?
Nurse: It's really a fifty, fifty chance...
Grayson: Am I able to stay with her through the night?
Nurse: Of course *she smiled and walked out*
Ethan: I'm gonna go tell everyone else...I'll make sure to bring Blake and Maggie and Charles back tomorrow okay?
Grayson: Okay...
Ethan: Take care of your self gray
*he didn't answer*
Blake: Ethan! What's going on? *they all got up and walked over to him*
Ethan: Shes not doing good...she's only living off of life support and had a miscarriage
Blake: Oh my god...
Ethan: Graysons staying the night...
Blake: Okay, were coming back tomorrow right?
Ethan: Yeah
*They all left...Grayson didn't let go of your hand once through out the night...occasionally nurses would come in a make sure you were okay...after a hour Grayson fell asleep on top of your guys hands, still sitting in the chair through out the whole night.