Part 76

Blake: Oh my god *he looked over to Grayson and sat down next to him on the other chair.
Doctor J: Nice to meet you guys...I'm doctor J
*he said shaking everyone's hands*
Doctor J: The nurses told you the out comes right?
Grayson: Mhm *he nodded and wiped his nose with a tissue*
Doctor J: I have nurse Kelly and nurse Ashley with me, I'm sure you have met both, Grayson
*he sobbed and nodded again*
Doctor J: She won't be suffering anymore *he lightly smiled and put gloves on*
Ethan: Holy Shit...Holt fucking shit this is really happening *his breathing increased as tears fell from his eyes*
Charles: Were really Loosing her huh? *he quietly said as he stood in front on your hospital bed...Grayson closed his eyes, fighting the tears falling down his face as he lightly nodded to Charles question.*
Doctor J: Alright Guys...
Grayson: Wait...just give me a minute p-please
*ethan stood up and went to the other side of your bed and gripped your hand, while Grayson did the same to your left hand*
Doctor J: Of course...
*Silence filled the room as Grayson pulled your hand up to his mouth and left a long kiss on it...tears fell from everyone you knew as your time was coming closer and closer to
An end. Grayson took a few last breaths and said*
Grayson: G-Go ahead
Doctor J: Ready?
*grayson nodded as he looked down, on your face letting tears fall onto your guys hand.*
Doctor J: Nurse Kelly, and Nurse Ashely are you Guys ready?
Nurse Ashely: Of course
Nurse Kelly: Excuse me *she softly said to Ethan as she stood next to him, pressing a few buttons and grabbing her stethoscope. Nodding in response.*
Doctor: Alright...Y/n is now off of
Life support. *He and the nurses monitored your heart beat in your chest and on the monitor as Grayson gave your hand another squeeze.
Grayson: I-Is she still here? *he barely was able to get that out..*
Doctor J: her heartbeat is getting slower and slower as seconds move by...
*grayson broke down into full tears...Blake
Reached over, fighting his own
Emotions and gently rubbed Graysons back. Tears and sobbed were the only thing hear throughout the room..*
Maggie: I love you y/n...
Nurse K: Shes almost gone *she said to the doctor*
Doctor: We have a slow heart beat that can fade with in minutes *He said to everyone*
*For the last few minutes the room went completely quiet, besides the doctors talking back and forth about your status. They were about to announce your time of death until a unhealthy sudden change happened. A loud and heavy gasp came from your mouth as you sat up as far as you could, trying to catch your breath. Everyone immediately shot their heads up towards you as soon as you woke up.
Grayson: Y/N
Doctor: Lay back, you need to calm down Miss
*You kept hyperventilating, not being able to control your breathing. You were practically gasping for air. The doctors kicked everyone out of the room to try and get you to settle down. A few more doctors came in right after and surrounded you, desperately trying to get you to calm down.
Doctor: Ma'am I NEED you to slow your breathing
Y/n: WHERES GRAYSON?!
*They pushed you back and immediately got a new iv in your veins. You fought back and kept screaming at their actions*
Y/n: WHERE THE FUCK IS GRAYSON!? LET ME GO. *you had tears streaming down your face as you kept screaming on the top of your lungs*
Doctor: SHES GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK, GET GRAYSON IN HERE
Nurse: Ma'am please calm down...
Nurse Kelly: Grayson?! We need you in here *She said as she opened the door for him. He quickly got up and went back into the room, seeing the doctors holding you down, desperately trying to get you to calm down. Tears flowed out of your eyes as you fought and fought back.
Y/n: IT WAS ALL LIES
Nurse: Let Grayson by her
Y/n: It was all fucking LIES!
*he walked over and laid down on the opposite side, pulling you close to his chest*
Grayson: Oh my god y/n *he said out of pure shock* Shh I'm here I promise *he quietly said into your ear. Your breathing slowed as a few minutes passed...Grayson didn't let
Go once. The doctors put another iv in your arm and eventually gave you two
Privacy.*
Y/n: Grayson I'm so sorry *you cried once again into his chest*
Grayson: Y/n you have nothing to be sorry about, I'm so fucking happy that your alive *he slightly pulled back, facing you*
Y/n: I-I heard everything *you practically whispered*
Grayson: Shh don't try to talk, it will only hurt  more
*you continued to cry as so many emotions filled you. Confusion being the main one*
Grayson: Shh it's gonna be okay...I promise *he softly said*