Chapter 8 - Three Chaos Makers (2)

A/N: i will not write smut as i dont think people will be comfortable with it and im not either, sorry to those who wanted some tHrObBinG mEmBEr action lya!! <3

Also I'm changing a bit of where techno drags you so sorry for the confusion, instead of the storage room he goes into the kitchen :)

"Hehe Y/N you're so warmmmm" Wilbur says drunk. "Let's cuddle!" he cutely says, snuggling his face into your chest.

Schlatt's face scrunches up in almost disgust.

"Get off y/n you dumb brit!" Schaltt frantically yells, prying Wilbur off of me.

"Mmm I wanna hug y/n moreeee! They're so warrrmmm Schlatt do you know how waaaarm they are hehehe" Wilbur says, slurring his words like a drunkie. 

They start arguing letting Techno slip me away into the kitchen. Suddenly, he lifts me up, and as someone both surprised and scared of heights, I grab onto him. He smirks and lifts me up onto the kitchen counter. Techno swiftly leans his head on your shoulder. You feel his lips brushing across your neck as he breathes in and out.

"Techno?" I ask, in concern.

"Mmm" he slightly mumbles a response

"Are you o-" Techno stops my speaking by covering my mouth with is hands. Oh god I'm blushing human contact nOooO. Eventually, he lifts his hands of my mouth, letting me pant and lifts his head to look at me. I try to cover my face with my hands only for Techno to brush them away. He smirks again, god that awful smirk.

"Cute." Techno says walking away, leaving you alone.

"No you, nerd!" You shout at him flushed, hearing his deep chuckle.

You thought there was peace and quiet, until Will and Schlatt come storming in from the living room.

"Y/N even calls me Wilby sometimes! Isn't that cute? What about you Schlatt hmm?"

"... Shut up!" Schlatt says looking away.

Maybe I should end this. Haha nah, it's funny. I carry on sitting on the kitchen counter watching them argue.

"Y/N, call me Schlatty." Schlatt says sternly.

"Ok Schlatty?"

"There now, they call me Schlatty"

"Hey no fair!" Wilbur pulls a puppy face MY GOD what a cutie "I thought I was special y/n"

You see Techno stand in the doorway with a beer he got from the table.

"I bet I'm a better boyfriend than you Wilbur" Schlatt says.

"WHAT? That is bollocks! I'm much better"

"Oh? Then how about the person who acts like a better boyfriend gets to go on a date with y/n?

"Wait what hey you cant just do that guys-" I desperately try to convince them

"OH YOU'RE ON!" Wilbur, still drunk, exclaims.

"Hey include me too" Techno smirks.

Oh god. I'm so doomed.