Goodie bag~63

-
Speeding fast, on the run, never wanna get caught up
-

As mentioned, they were nigh- not close enough that their noses brushed together, but close enough that Rin could faintly feel his warm breath fanning her skin, yet the girl didn't seem to mind

Encased by warmth, a small breath fell from her lips, and she swallowed down a rather large lump that had formulated in her windpipe, throat feeling dry.

The air was as thick as honey was to water, and Rin's breath caught within her throat as her gaze trailed up to his dark, cold eyes- biting at her bottom lip.

Her shoulders were high, feeling uncommonly tense within his presence as her large eyes watched the minuscule movements of his face- the way he subconsciously gnawed, nearly unnoticeably, on the inside of his cheeks, how his eyes narrowed ever so slightly as time went by.

It was so quiet that Rin could audibly hear her heart pounding in her chest, and she felt her stomach twist within her, fingers fiddling awkwardly.

Swallowing dryly, Chenle was unable to tell if the undeniable knotting of his stomach was a reflection of what Rin felt, or his own manifestation of unease.

His eyes seemed glued to the girl as the light from the kitchen spilled over her, illuminating her pallid skin.

Rin's chocolate eyes sparkled with small crumbs of caramel, swirling endlessly with various shades of brown and gold, and the accumulation of such various, stunning colors greatly complimented the twisting of staggering, vast emotions that lurked within her chest, causing her pupils to glitter with hues that represented her thoughts.

Her cheeks glistened with the salty liquid that had spilled from her eyes moments before, lingering around the stars that dotted her skin in the form of freckles, yet it didn't tarnish her loveliness in the slightest; the way her cheeks shone caused her skin to glow, causing her to appear just as heavenly as an angel.

Rin's lavish lips were curved into a natural, unpreventable smile, and Chenle found his eyes hitching on her cheery-red lips uncontrollably, strangely drawn to them.

"You're so beautiful," He blurted mindlessly, unaware that the words had been leaving his mouth until it was too late.

The girl's eyes widened in surprise, but Chenle's did as well- neither had expected to hear such complimentary words break the silence.

Unsure of what to do; what to say, Rin's mouth gaped uselessly as she tried to form a sentence, but sound arose from her plump lips, merely staring into Chenle's seemingly endless irises.