48 || Slave

3rd Person's POV

"A-chan is shot!"

She lied down on the carpeted floor, grasping the shoulder which was bursting out with the hot crimson liquid.

" Shut the fuck off Eith, kill the fuck out of them already." She forced an awkward smile. Pretty much she was hurting, well, duh, of course, she was.

The gentleman lifted her up, bridal style, placed her where she could lean her body towards the tainted wall. His eyes worried, scared for her. He really did admire her, she simply can't just die on the first time they actually had a mission together.

" No, I don't want to leave you here, A-chan, you might die.." he said,

" No, I won't die, fuck off, kick their asses already! I-" She coughed off red liquid.

" Please don't die on me A-chan."

" I won't die you fucking cutie, come on now! slay the fuck off of them."  She said as she forced a wretched smile.

" No, A-chan, I don't wanna leave you." He said as he tried to tend the girl's wound. Only to be slapped by her hand.

" Ku might get shot there, please help him, I can help myself... do this for me." She was always selfless, always had her eyes to the goal, but y' know, she never forgets to look over her squad.

BANG!

" Go!... Now." She gazes to the boy's worried eyes, he needed to do it, he just, he loved her, since the day they met, but this was a life-death situation,.

" I love you."

fuck I said it.

His world collapsed, his mind fuzzy.

" Ha-"

Lips collided, tangling each others' tongue, separated.

" fuck you could have done that a while before."

" what.?!"

" I love you too you dumbass! Now go before I'll regret not getting shot-."

Her eyes, closed slowly, she was breathing leisurely , despite the fact it was just one bullet, A-chan was indeed hurt in the eyes of everyone.

but, she was faking it, she could still have fought, she could have used her other arm. She wanted to know his true feelings, before saying hers. Despite the disaster, that bitch took the risk.

Fuck. the word ran around his thoughts. He has to do the job, right here right now. Clueless and overwhelmed by the sudden outburst, he forgot about the past missions of the daring Eric and A-chan. The countless time she fought in the end. The countless time she was hurt but still going, but this wasn't really the purpose of it, it was for her to see his true potential as a killer, A-chan has been scouting a partner since Eric might have to quit his unruly ways when he gets married.

" Fine A-chan."

She looked at hike, eyes hiding the fact of cheeriness, what a girl.

" I'll do it."

And so the game officially begins. Love is simply..... War.

-------------

" AAAAHHHRGHH," His anguished pretty face was bruised, just like the other. knives set aside on the bare ground, farther from them, left with only naked hands.

" WHY WON'T YOU JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY?" His voice echoed throughout the vast land, despite the gunshots happening, people running around, hiding towards the other buildings or into and deeper to the forest, none has to seem noticed these fucking handsome rich boys fighting over a girl who doesn't know how to use a gun.