Hair Dye {Yuzu Aihara x Fem Reader}

A/N

I feel ashamed that I haven't wrote about her character, from one of the best yuri animes I've watched. And manga I've read.

Now, I can fully call myself an true yuri writer.

********

(Y/N) pulled on her hoodie strings subconsciously, her girlfriend walked ahead with the brightest smile on her flushed face. It was kinda chilly today in Japan, people walked around with scarfs and gloves. Some even had ear covers, the (H/C) haired teenager groaned quietly to herself.

She hated being in public, she didn't know why. She just did, her girlfriend was the complete opposite. Loved being in public, going to the mall or going out to eat; only to almost get her ass caught.

(Y/N) didn't know why she agreed, her soft spot coming out? Yes. Scared her girlfriend might get hit on? Yes. Is (Y/N) a jealous person? That's something to be answered at another time.

Is Yuzu a jealous person? Definitely, when she wants to be. She rubbed her hands though her fingerless gloves, watching her sneakers crunch snow beneath her shoe's bottoms. "(Y/N)?" The zoned out teenager looked up from her shoes, her partner stood there in the middle of the sidewalk; watching her closely.

Confusion written all over her reddish skin. Green eyes coating with concern, (Y/N) tugged a smile at the corner of her mouth. She walked over to her concern girlfriend, until she was standing in front of the blonde.

She was a good couple inches taller than Yuzu. "Hm? Want a hug? A kiss?" (Y/N) paused, making a face slightly fill with regret. "Actually...you got your kiss today. Which ended with you putting a hickey on me."

(Y/N) hands went to the spot of her neck, which she was hopeful was being covered by her hoodie. Her fingers traced the spot the hickey rested, she placed a band aid on her neck; getting an weird reaction from Mei.

Yuzu's already reddish skin, just got a lot more redder. She shoved her face into her gloved palms, "It was an accident! I told you that this morning! Plus, it was my revenge to you. You bit me yesterday before I went home!"

(Y/N) moved her eyes to some random billboard, reading about the new ramen flavor sounds good. "Ha? Does ramen sound good to you? I think this new spicy curry flavor sounds astonishing to taste." Yuzu opened her mouth to answer, but then stopped.

"Stop changing the topic! You didn't answer!" Green eyes watched as her lover moved her (E/C) eyes to match her partner's. (Y/N) smirked, leaning forward. "Like you said. "It was an accident" I quote." The blonde shoved her friend away, a little mad she did that. Using her own words against her.

The pair arrived at a store that was dedicated to American stuff. Almost everything was foreign, Yuzu squealed out of excitement. She dashed over to the hair dye section, (Y/N) watched before going over to the snacks; she's hungry and only had an granola bar for breakfast.

(Y/N) made sure to keep an eye on her girlfriend. It wasn't hard to, specially if she's the only blonde in the whole damn store. (Y/N) grabbed the snacks that sparked her interest, to her; birthday flavored Kit Kat's sounds good to her.

In Japan, the only Kit Kat's their had. We're ones like sake, green tea (alway green tea) and fruit flavored ones. The one (Y/N) likes the most is the strawberry, she thought the peach was alright. She tasted the sake one, and threw that away; along with drinking all of Yuzu's water.

That's one reason why she loves America. Their snack selection and food is wider, more different. But, in all honesty Japanese snacks and food will always be her favorite. She made her way to Yuzu, to find the girl still looking at the different hair colors.

She was concentrating hard, her pupils scanning over all the different colors. "You think I should change my hair color?" (Y/N) didn't think much about the question. Her lover always asked her this question every two months.

The older of the pair, shrugged. "Don't know. I've always wondered what you look like with your natural dark hair. But, I like the blonde. You look good in it." (Y/N) paused, to see her girlfriend face her in her somewhat awkward position.

"To answer your question. Don't change your hair, it's nice, soft and silky. I really like the blonde look on you, makes you different in my opinion." Once again, (Y/N) gave a lazy shrug. Still holding her snacks she hasn't bought.

The dyed blonde smiled, her girlfriend's words touching her heart. Sending warmth though her cold body, she bolted from her position; throwing herself into her partner's arms.

(Y/N) caught her, slowly placing her snacks into the closest basket. The hug was tight, warm, comforting and loving. Yuzu buried her face into (Y/N)'s hoodie, making (Y/N) place a soft kiss to the temple of the head.

"I love you." Usually, (Y/N) always responded, wasn't the type to say it first. But, the feeling just felt right.

Her friend in her arms smiled even more, not that she couldn't see it. She just knew, resulting in the green eyed teenage girl to nuzzle further; as far as she could.

"I love you too."