Still into you

The gang arrived in Japan safely last Sunday morning. Their lovers greeted them at the airport--- Tetsurou had none and even if he felt so hurt when he remembered Kei again, he smiled and made his way to the car first.

The others went out to eat brunch with their partners except Semi and Tetsurou who went back to their places. Eita went to his and Satori's penthouse while Tetsurou went home.

His parents were not home as usual. He made his way back to his room saw his cat Whitey sleeping on his bed peacefully. He smiled and carefully made his way on the bed and kissed the black cat's head before he laid on his bed to rest a little before they'll go visit Tooru for lunch time.

After his short nap, he made his way to the hospital and he received a text from Koutarou they were already waiting for him in the lounge. Tetsurou parked his car and he made his way inside the hospital. He saw his friends and they all made their way to the elevator.

"Where are they?" Tetsurou asked.

"After our brunch, I sent Sushi to his practice." Satori answered.

"Chikara has a meeting." Yuuji replied.

"Atsumu and Suna are back to their practice." Osamu said.

"Suga is out with his friends." Daichi said.

"Hoshiumi and his part time jobs." Sachirou said with much annoyance. He clearly hates it how Hoshiumi was overworking himself.

"Keiji is... sending Tsuki off at the airport." Koutarou said and Tetsurou's eyes widened.

"What--- Shit. He's leaving the country?" Tetsurou asked in surprise and Koutarou nodded.

"Mhmmm. 'Kaashi said Tsuki's dad is sick." Tetsurou nodded and acted unaffected but deep inside he was really affected and he had no idea why it was still a big deal for him.

The elevator doors opened and the nine of them made their way to Tooru's room. The bodyguard opened the door for them and they saw Tooru was eating.

Iwaizumi was feeding him. Takeru was also there and also Hanamaki and Matsukawa. Tooru stopped eating and turned to look at his friends.

He had a blank look on his face and he stared at them intensely which made them all cower in fear. Tooru was mad. He was still mad and his friends knew it well.

"We're sorry..." They all said and Tooru sighed and smiled a little before he made his way to hug Tetsurou.

"Nobody gave you a welcome back hug right?" Tooru asked and Tetsurou smiled a little.

"I recieved nothing too-"

"Go back to Australia and you'll have some." Tooru snickered and Eita laughed.

"Line up cowards." Tooru said and his close friends lined up and took a deep breath as they braced themselves for Oikawa's hit but instead they all received hugs and a soft 'Welcome back.'

Yuuji, Sachirou, Satori, Koutarou and Tetsurou bursts out crying and Tooru worriedly asked them what was wrong.

"I... I thought you were mad and you were going to hit us or something." Yuuji said and wiped his own tears away.

"Do you want me to hit you?" Tooru asked.

"I don't know. But when you hugged us and welcomed us back my heart hurt more. I felt more guilty." Yuuji said and Tooru sighed.

"My cry babies. Stop crying okay?" Tooru said and hugged the five crying males.

"Stop crying you five. I'm not mad anymore okay?" Tooru said.