Awake

****J-Hope's POV ****

He was dressed and ready to go despite how early it was but duty calls. He had messaged Yoongi several times last night and this morning but he had no reply, maybe he was suffering from jet lag again. He always suffered the most with that. 

When he stepped out the door, several members of staff were in the hall discussing the plans for today and organising everything. He greeted them as he walked towards Yoongi's room. 

"Ayo Suga!" he called as he knocked on the door, "It's your hope!" 

No response. 

He can't still be asleep, he was usually the first one awake. That's weird. 

"Hey Hoseok, is Yoongi in there? He said he wanted to meet this morning to discuss plans for today," Manager Lee asked him, joining him by the door. 

"I don't know, he isn't answering and I've already messaged him a few times," Hobi said, shrugging his shoulders but feeling uneasy. 

"I'll call Sejin and see if he knows where he is, if not then I'll get the master key to check on him, he might be sick," he suggests, turning to walk back down the corridor to make the call. 

Hobi knocks again, louder this time, "Yoongi are you in there?"

He places his ear to the door and hears movement, like someone is running around the room and then the door opens just a crack. Yoongi's face fills the opening. 

"What's wrong?" he asks in a raspy voice as if he just woke up, his eyes however are wide and alert. 

"What's wrong with you? I tried messaging you and knocking, Manager Lee was going to get your master key," Hobi asks, trying to see past Yoongi into the room. 

"What? No, he can't do that," Yoongi states harshly.

"He was just worried something had happened to you, what is going on? He will be back here in a minute," Hobi says, peering over Yoongi's head. 

"Get in here!" Yoongi demands, opening the door and pulling Hobi in. 

Hobi looks around and everything seems normal other than the bed sheets being messy. 

"I'm confused," Hobi says, trying to figure out what he's missing. 

Yoongi walks towards the wardrobe and signals for Hobi to come to it, when he gets there, Yoongi opens the door and reveals a shaking Y/N sitting inside of it, staring at him with wide eyes. 

"What in the-" Hobi bursts, looking between her and Yoongi, not understanding what the hell is going on. 

"Shut up, they will hear you!" Yoongi hisses. 

"What is going on? Are you okay?" Hobi asks, bending down so he can grab Y/N's hand and pull her out. 

"Of course she is, what do you think I am?" Yoongi says bitterly. 

"Well you have her in a wardrobe looking terrified so I honestly don't know," Hobi responds, knowing Yoongi would never hurt her but still completely confused. 

"I accidentally fell asleep here last night, I can't let anyone catch me so when we heard the door, I hid in there," Y/N explains, still shaking. 

Hobi's eyes widen and he looks at Yoongi, "did you two...?" 

"No you pervert, she just came over by accident, she thought this was Tae's room but then we just spoke and then fell asleep, simple mistake," Yoongi says calmly. 

"Wait, so are you and Tae?" Hobi asks, there is too much information coming to him at once. 

"No, get your head out of the gutter, her and Tae just play games and watch movies in the evening, he usually goes to her room but she came here thinking it was his," Yoongi huffs, Y/N nods, confirming that this is true.