Chapter 15 : Best friend or lover ?

Y/N's PoV

I was in a deep conversation with my brain when someone interrupted.

"So?"

"Yea?" I asked him

"Isnt it basic manners to tell your name in return too when someone has told theirs."

I have heard that somewhere, oh yea that basket ball guy , Taehyung, kim Taehyung

"Ah yes , i am sorry i am sorry , i am y/n." I smiled

"Thankyou for helping us."

"No problem , your brother asked me , i couldn't refuse him.He is such a sweet person."

No doubt , my brother is very kind

"Well Yoongi-shi , My brother talks about you alot too , i have heard you have helped him numerous times, Thankyou for that too." I thanked him.

"Jeez , you are just like your brother , he doesn't stop thanking too." He smiled and that was the first time i saw him make another expression rather than his usual one.

"  He smiled and that was the first time i saw him make another expression rather than his usual one

We parked the car in the parking lot as we stepped outside.

"Actually Y/n -shi , i have some work near by , it wint take long , while you guys are here , i ll get my work done and then we will meet right here , i ll call you." He said

"Yea sure , here take my number." I dictated him my new number and then made my way inside the hospital along with my mother.

I entered the building , it was definitely bigger than the previous hospital we used to take our mom at .

My Brother is working so hard for all of this , he got mother one of the best psychiatrist here. I hope he is as great as we have heard about him. Oppa and mom have already seen him , but i will be seeing him for the first time.

"You know , my doctor here is really handsome." My mother said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Ah i see." Is what all i could say.

"I am sure , once you see him , you are going to start fangirling over him."

"Really Mom? I don't just fall for any handsome guy."

"You did with jungkook..." my mother winked

"Huh?"

I won't lie , she surprised me with her statement.

"No mom , i never fangirled over him and neither did i fall for him , yes i always appreciated his looks , but never fangirled . Besides he was my best friend , not lover .you know right."

"I know , but the way you always mentioned him and talked about him and bring him up in almost everything showed something else."

Me: ok mom is talking really weird now?
Brain: no she isnt
Me: she is ! I never felt in some kind of romantic way for him
Brain: are you sure?
Me:200 % sure
Brain: maybe you supressed your feelings for him realising that you being his best friend was better than you being his lover.
Me: what are you talking about? Are you going crazy. You are definitely going crazy .. but please don't go crazy otherwise i ll go crazy too.

"Come on mom , lets go." We made our way towards the counter.

I am surprised that mom remembers jungkook , i mean its not that she had a memory lost or something but except dad and us , she doesn't talk about other things , its been very long since she mentioned jungkook and saying that i had some kind of romantic feelings towards him even though its not true ..

A sudden unknown feeling hit my heart

No no no ... stop thinking about him y/n , stop , apart from friendship there was nothing between us , and i am 100 percent sure of that....

Brain: but what of now?
Me: now?
Brain: weren't you dazed when he came out shirtless .
Me: ok please stop , aghh , i said that i always appreciated him but romantic feelings are a whole different thing.

Shutting up my overly talkative brain, i showed the appointment slip to the woman at the counter who told us the way to the psychiatrist room.

-

Stepping out of the elevator on the 3rd floor , we made our way to the 2nd last door in the corridor as told by the woman.

*knock knock* i knocked at the door as i heard a voice

"Come in."

So what do you think?
What does y/n exactly feel about jungkook?
Feel free to comment
And don't forget to vote
Shabiha