Chapter 7

LISA

Everything's a mess.

No, I'm not talking about my situation, part of, but I'm talking about how a simple 'letting Joohyun and Jisoo sit next to each other' would be a complete mess, a complete disaster.

They've been trash talking each other and for the first time in my whole life, I've hated their loud ass mouth that keeps on opening everytime the other replied something not so right for the other.

Seulgi almost threw them out of the van, but being the nice beautiful plus hot girl that I am, I had convinced her to let them stay and I'll just switch places with Joohyun. But that didn't ended there.

It turns out worst.

"Oh, I thought you were some kind of grandma."

"I didn't know your brain had enough cells to make you think."

That's them, obviously.

They've been talking non-stop. If Jennie was here, she would just suck the air they were breathing until they promise to not open their mouth ever again.

I could burn them, but that means I'm going to burn the van, too. And that means that I'd have to flaunt my sizzling hot body to everyone. Oh, well, lucky them.

I'm so close to opening the van's door next to them and kick their asses out and then, we'll have a peaceful drive to Hayaha City.

(y'all, idk what city i'll add so i made up, okay forgive me with the name, i've been stressing out with that though, so yeah. hayaha city here we come!)

"Can just the two of you shut up?!" Woooaaah. I did not expect the Silent Jeongyeon to yell at them.

But it didn't work. The two just gave her a glare that made her look away. Geez! If I were Jeongyeon I would have run away and save my life. Lucky her, I wasn't her.

"You look like a rag, seriously, and you dare talk to me?"

"Oh, well. If I were a rag, I would be the Louis Vuitton one."

"Are you telling me that you are the cheapest rag, Louis Vuitton had ever created? Poor fashion line then."

"Can't change the fact that I still look more expensive than you, though."

"I could buy you for multiple times, since you are THAT cheap. At least I'll be generous enough so you'll get sold out."

Before Jisoo could even reply, Seulgi stopped the van forcefully that made us prove Newton's Law of Motion.

"Goddamn it!" She yelled at Seulgi and glared at the woman, who gave her a shrug and pointed outside. "We're already here, thanks for entertaining us with your not-so entertaining fight."

And I think that was funnier than Joohyun and Jisoo's exchange. So like the beautiful sizzling hot that I am, I laughed at Seulgi's remarks, but then she shut me up.

I knew I shouldn't have laughed.

The two was the first to get out of the car, they stayed silent and I am thankful to whoever was behind the clouds that my wish had been granted.

"Here we are. In Hayaha City where Ms. Kim and Chaelin lived for months, before Chaelin died." We all followed Seulgi as she maneuver through a huge house, it has two floors. But I am predicting that it is spacious.

"Wait, how are we going to find something?" Asked Jisoo.

"We're going to look for something, obviously." Here we go again.