twenty five

he's so beautiful i

✩︎

HANA

"I don't think I'm ready," Harry soon retracts his previous statement as we reach the lobby, surrounded by rich-looking men and women; we're probably the youngest people here.

"You've got to be, baby. You're gonna be fine," I assure him, his grip on my hand tightening with every step further towards Anne and Robin - his parents, which is still really weird to think about.

"Have I told you you look pretty?"

"Yes, Harrybaby, you've told me that. You're prettier," I smile, leading him through the crowd which seemed to be never-ending, though it was actually a reasonably small venue.

"Impossible."

"Stop kissing my ass and get ready."

"I wish I was kissing your ass—"

"Harry?" A voice calls, the subject a man who looks eerily similar to Robin, causing me to assume this is his brother - Harry's uncle. "Harry Styles?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm Matthew, your dad's brother. It's nice to finally meet you," he introduces himself with a polite handshake, fortunately not noticing the flinch of Harry's when he refers to Robin as his dad.

"Hi, nice to meet you. This is Hana, my girlfriend," he smiles like he still always does when introducing me as his girlfriend. "Do I have any other family members I'm not aware of?" he asks humorously, though the fact he could have cousins and aunts he doesn't even know exist is crazy to me.

"I don't know how much you know, but you've got a few cousins. They're all on a bathroom trip right now before the ceremony, but you can meet them in a few minutes," Matthew chuckles, presumably understanding that this is probably a little overwhelming for Harry. He's meeting whole chunks of family he didn't even know existed until now.

"Do they know who I am?"

"Yeah. We didn't for a while - only found out pretty recently, which was shocking."

"Tell me about it," Harry expels a nervous breath, his jaw clenching in worry and he forces himself closer to me.

"Dad, Logan keeps pushing me!" a small voice complains from nearby, our eyes focusing on the area it came from where a little boy, no older than eight, stands.

"Logan, behave," his father reprimands a slightly older boy behind the younger one. I guess he's about thirteen and looks absolutely through with this whole thing already.

"Fuck, that's my family, shit, Cherry," Harry whispers in a panic, luckily going unheard by anyone but me.

"Hi, I'm Daniel," the younger one holds out his hand confidently. Harry inhales sharply as he shakes his hand.

"Harry."

"Who's that?" he inquires, pointing at me bluntly.

"My girl."

"She's pretty."

"Yeah, she is."

"Can she be my girl?"

"Back off, mate," Harry shakes his head, pretending to be serious before breaking out into a little smile.

"We can share."

"I don't share."

"My dad says that's not nice - you should always share. Remember sharing is caring."