56

Jin almost collapsed when Yoongi said that

Jin almost collapsed when Yoongi said that. "Careful!". Bobby caught Jin before he fell to the floor. "Ji-Ji-Jimin is...". Jin grabs his chest. He couldn't breath. "Jin... He's only half". Yoongi said. "Half?". Beomgyu turns to Yoongi. 'Jimin's father'. Beomgyu thought. "You have to save my son!". Jin yells, causing everyone to jump.

"I will not let my son go down a dark path". Jin said. "Save him". Jin drops to his knees. "Please". Jin starts crying. "Norns". Beomgyu ran up to Jin and hugs him. "We will, I promise". Beomgyu said. "Yo-you will?". Jin sniffs. "Ye...". "Why is he crying?".

 "Why is he crying?"

Hoseok gave everyone in the kitchen a dark glare. "I'm fine Hoseok". Jin says drying his tears. "Move". Hoseok growls at Beomgyu and Beomgyu quickly jumps away from Jin. Hoseok glances at him before walking over to Jin. "Here". Hoseok held out his hand. "Thanks". Jin took Hoseok's hand and Hoseok pulls Jin to his feet. "So... What I missed?".

"So little Lucy doesn't know what's going on?". Hoseok says then laughed. "He's to busy walking around with a dick in his ass to notice anything". Hoseok shook his head. "And you?". Yoongi says. "Top". Hoseok said. "No! I mean, don't you want to rule hell too?". Yoongi asked. "Oh... You have to make a your questions make sense".

"Eh?". Jin looks at Hoseok. "You're a dark God?". Jin said. "I am the definition of a dark God". Hoseok stats proudly. "Wait... You didn't know?". Hoseok asked. "No!". Jin yells. "I... Swear to God... I thought you knew". Hoseok said, touching his chest. "Didn't you call me Sekhmet?". Hoseok said. "No!". Jin shouts.

"I... Swear to God... You did". Hoseok said. "Tsk". Jin crossed his arms. "Aww, don't be mad babe". Hoseok said. "You two are dating?". Bobby asked. "No!". "For years now". Hoseok and Jin looked at each other. "It's not polite to lie". Hoseok said. "You're the liar!". Jin shouted. "So you were only using me". Hoseok sniffs.

"My feelings". Hoseok covers his face. "Hoseok!". Jin yelled with a red face. "You really need to start playing along". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "So... You two aren't dating?". Bobby said. "Are you trying to take him away from me?". Hoseok hissed and Jin throws a spoon at his head.

"No... We aren't dating". Hoseok rubs his head and glares at Jin. Jin gave Hoseok a big smile and suddenly looks at Yoongi. "Yes?". Yoongi says.

"I want a audience with Zeus".