A realization, a video and an article

"Khai."

"Yes?"

"Can I come over tonight?"

"Oh, this sounds heavy." And he sighed.

"Okay, I'm free by 6 PM, come by 7 PM, I'll prepare dinner. Tell Kao too."

"Thanks."

"Anything for you."

And Kongpob sighed again as he ended the call. He looked up the ceiling of their office while he crosses his arms on his chest. He took a quick break in editing the video because man, he really needs it.

Kongpob wets his lips as slowly raised his hand to touch his chest, it is still beating fast.

"You'll end up as a loser, Kong. Think carefully." He muttered as he closed his eyes.

Everything that happened still feels like yesterday for Kong but it has been four months since the interview happened – seven months since his life turned upside down from working in RevealDaily to being Arthit's pretend lover and him working in Mielle.

Kongpob knows himself and he knows that something isn't right... and he's not ready for it, not at all.

And for the nth time, he sighed.

+

They finished their dinner with Khai and Kao telling stories about their work. About how Kao did a photoshoot with Pete of about Aboyz and how he thinks the guy is making some moves on him only for Khai to remind him that he has a suitor named Non. It made Kao roll his eyes knowing well that he has rejected the guy countless times already.

Khai also shared how he is planning to join a team of stylists in Thailand and the two are very supportive of him.

And then there is Kongpob who is physically with them but his mind is obviously somewhere else.

Once they settled on Khai's living room, silence enveloped them.

"You fell didn't you?" Khai directly asked and that alone made Kongpob pout.

"I tried to guard my heart for years since my first relationship." Kongpob gripped on the pillow that he is holding.

"But it has only been seven months, four months since we got closer and my heart just..." he slowly reached out to touch his chest as he is feeling his heartbeat fast with just the thought of the actor.

"I don't want to blame you, but I said it right? Be careful." Kao reminded him and that just made him huff some air as he closed his eyes while he leaned his head on the couch's backrest.

"I really want to think that this is just me becoming a fan... I want to think that this is just me liking him more than just being a casual viewer of his dramas on TV..." he gulped.

"But I am just going to fool myself as I know how my heart says otherwise."

"So your next mission is to stop yourself from falling more?" Khai asked and Kong nodded.

"Can you do that though? You have been spending a lot of time with each other lately, you even have your own fans club now..." Kao pointed out and that made Kong sit straight as he opened his eyes only to meet his best friends' stare.