Part 80

*you walked around and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, only to see him get more frustrated...not towards you but instead his phone*
Grayson: Baby what-
*your face got red as he caught himself mid sentence...you two never called each other those kind of names*
Grayson: Fuck I meant y/n
Charles: Awww
Grayson: Charles shut the fuck up *grayson got up and slammed his drink down on the counter...spilling a tiny bit*
Dan: Grayson I need to have a meeting with you-
Grayson: I got 15 fucking HOURS of peace and you're already bringing this UP!? What the HELL dan!
Y/n: What?
Dan: it's the fucking life you chose Grayson
Grayson: THE FUCKING LIFE?! DAN YOU'RE FUNNY IF YOU THINK I WANTED TO LEAD A GANG
Dan: Grayson calm the fuck down *grayson clenched his fist as he took a sip of his drink*
Grayson: Don't tell me to calm the fuck down Daniel
Dan: Look grayson, it's not like I wanted to drag you back into this the next day y/n is home
Grayson: YOU FUCKING BROUGHT IT UP! THIS IS ALL ON YOU
Dan: I DIDN'T CHOOSE FOR THEM TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW
Y/n: Guys What's going on?
*grayson slammed his glass on the ground making you jump back and gasp*
Y/n: G-Grayson
Grayson: You know what dan? FUCK OFF
*grayson yelled and walked away, down the hall and into a business room...harshly sitting in the chair and letting out a loud sigh as he went through a file cabinet. Everyone was left in shock as dan rubbed his forehead. You were about to walk away until dan spoke*
Dan: Give him 5 minutes to cool off
Y/n: No...trust me, when Grayson extremely upset, he either does something stupid or has breakdowns until he can't breath. *you looked back to dan and walked down the hall, into the same room Grayson went into too*
Grayson: Leo you better give me good news or I swear to god I'm about to-
Grayson: HE DID WHAT?
Leo: Gray calm down we're figuring this out-
*grayson threw his phone across the room and put his head in his hands...you slowly walked over and sat down grabbing one of his hands and looking down towards the ground in silence with him. After a few minutes you stood up, still hand in hand with him and pulled him into a hug. He let out a deep sigh as you rested your head on his chest*
Y/n: Gray...what happened?
Grayson: Ben stole 50 thousands dollars and dan was blaming it on me and then Leo called me, saying him and jack vandalized one of my private jets.
Y/n: Oh my god
Grayson: I'm tired of this y/n *he quietly spoke as you felt a tear drop fall onto your head*
Grayson: I keep failing every time...every single fucking time
Y/n: not this time...Calvin failed to kill me, right? I'm still here
*grayson let out a shaky breath and pulled you closer*
Y/n: We will deal with this tomorrow okay?
*he nodded and eventually later on everyone was asleep...you woke up around 3 am from a terrible nightmare, immediately pulling out of Grayson tight grip, breathing heavily*
Y/n: Oh my fucking god *you put your hand on your forehead and slowly stood up, exiting the room...walking down the dark hallway to notice a light on in the kitchen*
Charles: Okay But I've known her longer
Ethan: What kind of fucking childish shit is that Charles?
Charles: Childish shit?! You're literally fighting over a girl with me
Ethan: So?!
Charles: You just like every single girl you come across Ethan
Ethan: That's so not fucking true
Charles: How so?! Look at y/n for a example!
Ethan: YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH HER CHARLES
Charles: You can't tell me you never felt anything towards her!?
Ethan: No! She's a amazing person but I never wanted to date her because my brother was always more attracted to her!
Charles: Yeah And Maggie's single so why cant I fucking ask her out ethan?!
Ethan: Because we both like her dumbass
Y/n: Guys-
*both of them turned towards you*
Ethan: Y/n-
Charles: Did you hear our conversation..?
*you nodded and walked towards the fridge to get water*
Y/n: Both of you like Maggie?
*you said as you closed your bottle and sat on the counter. Ethan rolled his eyes and said*
Ethan: Yeah But he's being a dick about it
Charles: Listen to your self!
Y/n: Who does she hangout with more?
Charles: Me
Ethan: Yeah But we get along better
Y/n: Guys...I don't want to be the bare of bad news but she's taken
Ethan + Charles: WHAT
Y/n: she's been dating Tyler
Charles: Oh...
Ethan: Pff we knew that *Ethan said as he took a sip of water*
Charles: Right right...umm
Ethan: This is awkward
Y/n: I'm gonna go *you laughed and walked back into your guys bed room and slept through the whole night*
Time: 7 am
Dan: Grayson I'm sorry for last night
Grayson: Me too...I'm just so fucking exhausted
Dan: Are we gonna deal with it today?
Grayson: No, pack your bags because I'm taking everyone to Brazil
Dan: Gray we don't have time for vacation
Grayson: Either we're all gonna die or we can spend some time away and-
Dan: And let everything crumble apart?!
Grayson: Look dan, if you wanna stay then be my guest
Dan: What would you take?!
Grayson: My spare jet
Dan: You're making a mistake
Grayson: No, the mistake I made was joining this gang *he looked back at dan and walked into your guys room*
Y/n: Morning-
*He walked passed, not even noticing you were awake and into your guys closet. You got up in your skin tight Nike shorts and Graysons vans sweatshirt. As soon as you pushed open the closet door you seen him pull down a suit case and drop it to the floor, throwing a few things in it*
Y/n: Gray...*you softly said as you walked over and grabbed his hand, receiving a low sigh*
Grayson: I love you y/n *he turned around and brought you into a tight hug*
Grayson: I'm so sorry...I'm so fucking sorry
Y/n: For what? *you quietly said*
Grayson: Letting you join...it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. you would be safe right now and wouldn't have to worry about all of this-
Y/n: Grayson I wouldn't ever take back my choices
Grayson: Why? This Gang is horrible
Y/n: Because...minus all of the bullshit I'm apart of a family that I know has my back...I've created so many new friendships with a ton of people that I would do anything for, I fell in love with a human that means more to me then the whole universe...Gray I know we're gonna die one day, so why spend any moment regretting things when all we're doing is surviving.
*He sighed once again and grabbed your hand and gently pushed you up against the wall, kissing you passionately...after a minute you put your hand on his face and gently pulled back, letting out a small laugh as you smiled*
Grayson: Pack your bags angel...
*you smiled as you walked over and started packing your bags. After a half an hour passed you and Grayson were finished and walked out into the main room*
Blake: Morning
Charles: Why is dan pissed off?
Grayson: We're all going to Brazil, so pack your bags. And he's mad because he doesn't think it's a good idea to go, and honestly I don't care at the moment
Maggie: BRAZIL?! HOLY FUCK
*she said as she ran through the front door*
Maggie: Oh my god, Hh my god, Oh my fucking god! *she ran over and hugged Grayson until he couldn't breath*
Maggie: THANK YOU
Y/n: I'm so confused-
Grayson: You don't have to thank me Maggie and she's excited because shes always wanted to go there since she joined, which was two years ago
Y/n: Ohh
Grayson: Go pack if you're coming *everyone went to their rooms and began to pack, leaving you and Grayson alone in the kitchen.*
Y/n: I'm so ready for this
Grayson: Me too *he said as he put his chin on top of your head*
Y/n: Mm remember when you stole my perfume *you said into his chest*
Grayson: Yeah...I loved the scent of it *you both laughed and after another half an hour passed everyone was done..*
Dan: Be careful
Grayson: You too
*everyone walked out into a couple of cars and drove to the airport and piled into Graysons private jet*
Y/n: Planes still scare me...
Grayson: I promise we will be okay *he grabbed your hand and gently kissed the top of it as you sat down with bailey in between the two of you*
Bailey: Is Jackson here?
Y/n: Who?
Jackson: Hi bailey
Blake: Oh y/n, this is my little brother Jackson...it's a long story of how he got here but yeah
Y/n: Oh nice to meet you *you smiled as he looked back and walked away with Blake*
Bailey: I'm so happy you're back y/n *she smiled towards you*
Y/n: Me too sweetie...Holy shit
Grayson: What?
Y/n: Ava's 8 years old now...her birthday was last month
Grayson: Oh yeah...
Y/n: Do you think she's okay?
Grayson: I have no clue to be honest
*you rested back and let out a low sigh as the jet took off and made the long trip to Brazil...*