FULL MOON (PART 1)

Third person POV

"P’Mew?"

Mew blinks and locks eyes with Gulf. He looked expectant, eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"Do you want to play Freefire? You can just watch me play if you don’t want to play."

Mew resists the urge to sniff the air, because Gulf always smells so tempting after he showers. The products he uses blend together so well, hints of smells without ever being overpowering.

He sighs, letting go of the doorknob and rubbing his face. All he wanted was some peace and quiet to calm his overworked mind.

"Gulf babe, tonight isn't really a good time to hang out."

Gulf pouts, pushing himself up onto his elbows, legs still spread and bare .

"What, why? If you want to go to sleep I can just put my earphones in. I will be quiet."

"I just — I just need to be by myself." Mew replied reluctantly because his resolve was totally not wavering discerning those delicious lips pouting.

He looked so damn cute! But Mew can’t think that, not right now. Or else his mind will only be focused on Gulf until the early hours of the morning and he couldn't certainly use his best friend for such purposes.

"We can hang out another day, okay? I just need a night to myself, please?"

"I'm here for you if you need anything. You can always talk to me. You look stressed, I can give you a massage if you want.” Gulf's concern is usually endearing but now really wasn't the right time.

"It's full moon Gulf and I am sure you have done enough werewolf study to know i will go into rut.”, Mew squinted his eyes because his patience was wearing thin, he just wants to touch himself and decrease the overwhelming urge of bending and stab Gulf. ( I hope you guys got the reference 😉)

He's so thankful he's not hard yet and have enough control to not to mate with Gulf right then and there.

"I'm sure Mild or Lhong would be more than happy to keep you company or to play games with you.”, I patted Gulf’s back which I hope was in a consoling manner rather then “I really wanna fuck you" manner.

"What will you do?"

"I'm sorry?"

"What are you gonna do? You can't..." Gulf fidgets on the bed, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

Mew stares at him blankly. Is he really going to have this conversation now with his best friend nonetheless?

"Are you just... Are you going to suffer alone?"

Mew knows that even if Gulf was a werewolf himself, he was mostly sheltered by his overprotective father all his life and hence, was less knowledgeable about mating.

But, he hasn't got the energy to explain to Gulf regarding werewolf sex and mates right now.

"I'm going to jerk off because it's the horniest I ever get.”, Mew deadpanned.

Just the thought of spilling his sperm on the bedsheet rather than inside a hot tight asshole, preferably Gulf's, makes his heart pang unhappily.

Gulf was stunned, his cheeks and the tips of his ears were deep red, still hesitant to look directly at Mew, he muttered, "That doesn't sound... fun."

"It isn't, but it's all I can do."

Mew tries not to let the frustration get to him, tries not to snap at Gulf to hurry him up because he knows that Gulf hates it when someone raises their voice at him.

"What if it isn't all that you can do?"

"Huh?", Mew's jaw legit dropped in bewilderment.

"What if you didn't need to jerk off alone? What if I help?" Gulf blurted out while rubbing his nape nervously.

The room was eerily silent for few minutes as Mew fisted his hand to control his arousal.

Gulf paled and hurriedly said,"I have no excuse for that, I don't know where that came from, I shouldn't have said anything I'll just—"

"Are you serious?", Mew couldn’t keep his desire in check anymore as the sweet scent of Gulf's slick filled the air, it smelled like baby powder with a hint of rose.

Gulf rubbed his thighs in order to stop his slick trickling down his asshole which clenched desperately, while swallowing thickly.

"I— I need you to tell me what you mean." Mew swallows. Gulf looks so small on the bed. He'd look even smaller under him, his tiny waist waiting for him to grab and pound into him harder, spreading his pretty thighs covered in bruises and bite marks— "Please tell me what you mean."

Gulf chuckled self-consciously, “You obviously want privacy and I should've left earlier. I am so sorry to disturb you.”

Mew could taste the embarrassment in the air but, that arousal was so much thicker than before and was overpowering all his senses, Mew just wanted to grab Gulf and lick his slick to satisfy his raw desire and fill him up with his cum to make Gulf round with his pups.

Gulf’s cheeks and ears were so red. The embarrassment rolls off him in waves but he wasn’t making any effort to leave the room.

Gulf was fiddling with his shirt, looking down shyly, feet swinging gently. It was absolutely  adorable.

"I can help," he mumbles.

"How can you help?"

Gulf blinks and deadpanned "Well you're horny, right? You can fuck me?"

"I will pump you full with my cum and impregnate you" Mew admits, tongue darting out to lick his lips.

Gulf’s eyes were wide. "Oh,"

Mew's self-restraint was snapping and his mind was screaming at him to mark Gulf as his, mine mine only mine!

Gulf meets his gaze determinedly making his decision , still blushing a pretty colour. " I want to— I want to have sex with you."

                            ~TBC~

A/N
Sorry for the cliffhanger guys but it was getting too big and I wanted to try writing stories in parts. I will update soon tho!
Thank you so much for supporting my story.💕
Feel free to ask me any questions and look forward to the next part😘