Chapter 14

Alex's pov

Noah rolls over and groans softly. The corner of my mouth tilts upward and I watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful and gorgeous and not for the first time I'm overwhelmed by my love for him.

Noah eyes suddenly spring open and he stares at me.

"Sorry." I mutter. He doesn't reply but instead wiggles closer to me and puts his head on my chest.

"It's okay." He replies softly. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head against his. Closing my eyes I relax against Noah.

"Are you excited to hang out with Eli?" Noah asks after a few moments. I take a deep breath as I think about the answer.

"Yeah, but I'm also really nervous." He doesn't respond but i fell his thumb against my hand. He rubs his thumbs in circles across my skin.

"I love you...so much." I whisper. Noah giggles and flips onto his stomach. He looks at me with eyes that tells me he feels the same.

He leans forward, taking my lips in his and kisses me with such passion. His hands roam my body before gripping my hips.

I flip him over and kiss down his neck. I feel his morning wood against my leg. I reach down to grab it but he stops me.

"Actually can we just cuddle a little longer? I have to go to work soon."

"Of course." I climb off him and lay on my back. He curls up next to, resting his head on my shoulder. We lay there until he has to leave for work. I watch him dress and follow him downstairs. Gabe is writing on the couch so we don't disturb him.

In the kitchen Matt is drinking coffee and looking at something on his phone. Noah kisses him and walks over to the pot of coffee.

Sitting next to Matt I see him scrolling through Tiktok. I look at his ear and for the first time I notice his airpods.

"Can I have one?" He looks over at me and smiles before handing me the other one. We watch a few Tiktoks before Matt and Noah have to leave for work.

I head upstairs to take a shower once they leave. I take my time in the shower and end up shaving my face and trimming my pubes, just in case. My arm pit hair has also grown out a bit so I shave that as well. My partners think it's weird but I hate having long arm pit hair. I don't mind it on them but I just don't like it on me.

I finish my shower and after grabbing something to eat its time to pick up Eli. We decided to visit the botonic gardens.

I tie my shoes and go downstairs. Gabe is still writing so I give him a quick kiss.

"I'm leaving to meet Eli. You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, I'm on a roll right now."

"That's great. Can I read it when I get back?"

"Yeah, I probably wont have it edited by then but hopefully I'll have a good amount done."

"Hopefully. Bye, I love you."

"Love you too."

Matt and Noah took Matt's car. So I grab the keys to Noah's and head outside. Once inside I grab my phone and type Eli's address into the GPS. Through out the whole ride to his apartment my stomach is filled with butterflies.

After months I'll finally be able to pursue my feelings for Eli. It may not be officially a date but were hanging out alone. Now only Gabe has to fall for him and we'll be a cute little love circle or something.

Maybe Eli could even move in. The bed fits the four of us perfectly but even though its a california king five adult males would be a bit of a squeeze. We have plenty of money saved up to buy a new mattress so that shouldn't be too big of a problem.

What am I saying! Just because Eli has feelings for Matt and Noah doesn't mean he'll have feelings for Gabe and I. Let alone move in, he moved to Chicago only a few months ago so his lease may not even be up for awhile.

Before my thoughts could go down any more dark paths I pull into Eli's apartment complex. I send him a text and feel my stomach clench in nerves.

I groan and rub my hand against my face. "Snap out of it." I take a deep breath but it catches when I see Eli walking towards me.

I unlock the door and roll through what I should say. He opens the door and slides inside.

"Hi!" I say a little to loudly. I flinch but Eli smiles at me.

"Hi, how are you?" He asks buckling his seat belt.

"I'm good. A little nervous." Fuck why did I say that. It's probably super noticable anyway.

"Really? I am too. Even though you super nice and stuff I was kinda worried about why you wanted to hang out." He says touching the side of his neck.

"Oh, I just wanted to like get to know you some more and stuff."

"Since I'm going on dates with your boyfriends?" He suggests

"I guess but I also just wanted to like get closer with you and stuff I don't know." I pull out of parking lot and start driving down the road thinking over what I said. "Wait! Fuck I don't know where I'm going. I've never been there before."

Eli laughs. "It's okay, I'll look it up." He instructs me how to get there and in no time we arrive.

The garden has so many different types of plants and flowers that I can't help but stare at them in awe. A lot of them I have never even seen before and look really exotic.

I'm looking a large green plant when Eli comes up to me out of breath. "You walk so fast."

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. Are you okay."

"Yeah, I'm just not in shape. I need to start working out."

"Well...if you want you could workout with me."

"Oh. I don't know I wouldn't want to bother you."

"No, you wouldn't. Matt and I workout together all the time so I like having a workout buddy. Plus I'd be like your teacher, which could be fun. Matt was working out before we started dating so I wasn't able to pass on my knowledge to him."

"So you like working out?"

"Yeah, it makes me feel strong and happy. I started working out in junior high and it just kinda stuck."

"I think I would like that. You teaching me. If that's no trouble I don't want to bother you."

"You wouldn't I promise. It could be fun." He nods and looks around us. "And since I'm majoring in health and physical fitness hands on training of teaching someone could help when I start working."

"Oh yeah that's true. So since your majoring in that are you wanting to work at a school."

"Probably not. Maybe a high school later. But I mostly want to be a personal trainer."

"Oh that's cool."

"Yeah.