Hundred And Nine

a/n: quick cute filler chapter but is important to the plot :))

A few weeks have passed by and Johnathan was still trying to settle in. Benjamin has tried making him as comfortable as he could be.

Noah, on the other hand, was becoming somewhat annoyed. Benjamin says he's just trying to become friends with Johnathan but Noah is the jealous type.

Benjamin has been spending more time with Johnathan, which he's oblivious to the signs (just like he was when Noah made the sexual joke). But, Noah can sense Johnathan crushing on Benjamin and he doesn't like it.

Benjamin wraps his arms around Noah's neck and leans in to kiss him. Noah runs his hands up and down Benjamin's small waist, kissing back.

Benjamin pulls away for a split second to just look at Noah in the eyes. Noah licks his lips and grins up at him and leans in to kiss him again.

Benjamin runs one hand up the back of Noah's head as he followed the rhythm of the kiss.

"Hey, Benjamin can we tal-...Oh."

Both the boys pull away and Benjamin wipes his mouth. "Uhm. Give me a second." Benjamin fixes his shirt and gets off of Noah's lap.

Noah leans back on his elbows and watches Benjamin. "Uhm. W-What's up, Johnathan?"

"Oh uhm...I can come back later? I didn't mean to interrupt but the door was practically opened and I-."

"No, it's fine. What's going up?"

Johnathan looks over at Noah and shrugs. "C-Can we talk? Just the two of us?"

Benjamin nods and looks over to Noah. "I'll be right back. okay?"

Noah shakes his head, eyeing Johnathan up and down. "Mhm."

Benjamin shoves his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants and looks up at Johnathan. "So what's up?"

"Uhm. I was thinking I would tell my brothers. You know? About us?"

Benjamin furrows his brows and looks up.

Johnathan shakes his head, realizing the stumble of his words. "N-not like..U-us I just...I just mean...You know how I'm living here with you and your mom."

"Oh. Is that a good idea? Like...Safe for you? To tell them? You did say they wouldn't care but would it be different since it's me?"

"I mean I've been here a few weeks and they've stopped like, checking in and asking where I'm at."

Benjamin nods and tilts his head. "Then why tell them? I mean if it doesn't matter?"

"Oh...Maybe...maybe I shouldn't then? I don't know I just thought since I'm a minor...Incase someone tried to lie or something."

"Do what you feel like is right. And if you're not ready then don't say anything. But also...Don't feel obligated to say something. Just say you're with a friend."

Johnathan nods his head and looks down at his hands. "Okay...Sorry for...Interrupting. Noah seems kind of annoyed at me."

Benjamin shakes his head. "He's fine, he's just very possessive."

Johnathan smiles and nods. "Okay well...Thanks, uhm...Yeah, thanks."

Benjamin nods. "Of course. I'm happy to help." He turns to leave the room and walks back into his, seeing Noah still leaned back, but scrolling on his phone.

Benjamin fully closes his bedroom door and walks back over to Noah, placing himself back on his lap.

Noah sets his phone down, looking up at him. "What'd he want?"

"Advice on his brothers. Just...Asking if he should tell them or not."

"Hm. Seems like your little boyfriend is feeling comfortable now. Good for him."

Benjamin rolls his eyes, placing one hand on the back of Noah's neck. "Stop it. Come here." Noah sits up, his hands finding their place back to Benjamin's hips.

Benjamin smiles at him. "Not you being a little jealous...Come here."

Noah smiles and leans in to kiss Benjamin.

**
Olivia walks into the house, seeing Johnathan on the couch watching a cartoon. "Hey, Johnathan. Is Benjamin home?"

"He and Noah are upstairs in his room."

"Oh okay. How're you doing? Starting to feel more comfortable here? I'm trying my best, but, it's just been Benny and I for a few years."

Johnathan turns around and smiles. "Yeah. Thank you, so much. I'm beginning to feel...Confident."

Olivia smiles at that. "Good. That's all I ever want."

Olivia sees Noah walking down the stairs and Benjamin behind him. Benjamin had his hand on his neck. Olivia looks over and frowns. "What happened?"

Benjamin rolls his eyes. "Nothing."

Noah looks over at him and grabs his shoes, sliding them on. "Benjamin?"

"Noah thought this would be funny, Mom, I did not tell him to do this."

Benjamin moves his hands to reveal a super dark hickey on his neck. Olivia gasp and walks over. "Noah! Oh my god." She begins laughing and Noah smiles.

"It was an accident." Noah looks over, making eye contact with Johnathan.

Benjamin rolls his eyes and pushes him. "I literally hate you."

Noah stands up straight, his shoes being fully on. He leans down, kissing Benjamin on the lips once. "No, you don't. Walk me out?"

Benjamin grabs Noah's hand and the two walk out to Noah's car. Benjamin leans in the window and shakes his head. "Why did you do this?"

Noah smiles, grabbing Benjamin's face. "To claim you."

Benjamin blushes and rolls his eyes. "Shut up." Noah chuckles and leans in, kissing him once. "We're going out tomorrow, right?"

"I'm at my dad's, remember?"

Noah leans his head back against the seat, groaning. "Fuck. Sunday?"

"That can work. Is the group coming too?"

"Looks like it. Elly wants a getaway this weekend. I gotta help her move on Saturday. Her dad already found a new place and Elly wants out of there pronto."

"Hm. Okay well, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Mhm. I love you, bebesita."

"I love you too." Benjamin leans in and kisses him again before backing up and waving at him, blowing him a kiss, making Noah smile.

**